Morrissey in Trafalgar Sq.

The thing is,we've never seen her face,just her feet and the back of her head

I knoooow! Isn't that exciting? Well, right now, you could see me (well not the face actually) and Devin dancing in my profile pic!

Oh well, that concludes you are not bits of body in a suitcase, I suppose!

Edit: I know, that was quite dark of me

Haha, I'm glad you see the brighter side that you are still alive and also that you are not arrested...yet mwhahaha

Look what I've got in my bedroom! :D I took him some hours ago and then I had to take him on the tube (it was crouded!) all the way from Waterloo (takes about an hour) and then there was ofcourse something wrong with the stupid train so they had to take it out of service and then I had to get off and wait for another crouded train. Everyone stared at me, but it was worth it!
were you all cool like it was the most regular thing to do?;)
during rush hour..oh ..nice..:p
hehe that reminds me a bit of a king of queens episode with arthur and his (of plastic though)friend on the tube...

Eeeeeeeek, I was caught by stealing!

I managed to take down two, when trying to get my hands on the third one, David Owen himself approached and told me that take two, not three.

I should've taken one by one from Friday. :o

I need one anyone get a spare one
let me know, its a bit far from Manchester to grab one:thumb:

Eeeeeeeek, I was caught by stealing!

I managed to take down two, when trying to get my hands on the third one, David Owen himself approached and told me that take two, not three.

I should've taken one by one from Friday. :o

:laughing: Don't worry Kewpie, I would have started a "Bail-Kewpie-out" thread, so we would all have bailed you out!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ooohh. When I was at south bank I noticed that there were like festoons hanging between the trees with the pic of Morrissey on. I wanted to take one but I couldn't reach it and there was nothing there to stand on.

You could've asked a tall guy to help you to get one.
I didn't see anything on the trees. :(

In 2006 before the last UK tour at London Palladium I asked a guy to get me the poster on a street lamp where I couldn't reach.
He kindly took it for me.

I promised Cowshed I wouldn't upload this photo -so here it is!

8GiJ7q

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom