Morrissey in Trafalgar Sq.

Lucky Moz isn't in Tianamen Square.

Look what I've got in my bedroom! :D I took him some hours ago and then I had to take him on the tube (it was crouded!) all the way from Waterloo (takes about an hour) and then there was ofcourse something wrong with the stupid train so they had to take it out of service and then I had to get off and wait for another crouded train. Everyone stared at me, but it was worth it!

Look what I've got in my bedroom! :D I took him some hours ago and then I had to take him on the tube (it was crouded!) all the way from Waterloo (takes about an hour) and then there was ofcourse something wrong with the stupid train so they had to take it out of service and then I had to get off and wait for another crouded train. Everyone stared at me, but it was worth it!

YAY!! i'm so pleased for and proud of you. :guitar:

YAY!! i'm so pleased for and proud of you. :guitar:

I was so scared! I went there yesterday to have a look at the place, see if I saw any cameras etc. And I had spotted which one would be easiest to grab. I stod on the side and a friend stood on the other, I got the scissor up, cut it off and then we just took him and walked away from there as fast as we could. The we got on the tube at Waterloo and he couldn't stand straight up and there was no space in the middle. It was difficult. Then when we got to Embankment the train stopped for a really long time and I saw come police officers outside the train and I was so sure they were going to take me. But then the train continued.

Yay Jackie, he fits in perfectly! :D

I was so scared! I went there yesterday to have a look at the place, see if I saw any cameras etc. And I had spotted which one would be easiest to grab. I stod on the side and a friend stood on the other, I got the scissor up, cut it off and then we just took him and walked away from there as fast as we could. The we got on the tube at Waterloo and he couldn't stand straight up and there was no space in the middle. It was difficult. Then when we got to Embankment the train stopped for a really long time and I saw come police officers outside the train and I was so sure they were going to take me. But then the train continued.

hahahaha, oh dear, you need to have more confidence.. act like its yours and you have the right to remove it/squish it in the tube and no one would question it, act nervous and you draw attention.
anyhows mission accomplished. :thumb:

How you gonna get it on the plane?You little Swedish thief you!

Last edited:
hahahaha, oh dear, you need to have more confidence.. act like its yours and you have the right to remove it/squish it in the tube and no one would question it, act nervous and you draw attention.
anyhows mission accomplished. :thumb:

:lbf: the people at the tube just laughed. There was an american family who got off at the stop before my stop and the dad asked me what it was and I said it was Morrissey. Then he commented on the fact that Morrissey's flowers looked a bit squished and then I said that they did and then the dad said "oh, heaven knows he's miserable now".

*points to Jackie London* It was her PC Fowler...Billy also told me she is illegal

Yeah, I'm not a grass....

(Grass also means to betray somebody in English slang, useful fact...I do not mean the grass that is on the floor ;))

:lbf: How dare a human being from another piece of land enter our piece of land that it's not supposed to!

Back
Top Bottom