Justin Bieber apparently tougher than Moz

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
Justin doesn't storm off stage!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsjZvm7mYoI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsjZvm7mYoI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

10ehsae.jpg

You go, little trooper.:straightface:

Not only that but he's already written his memoirs. He's going to beat his senior to that too. :straightface: What a ...man , eh?

He's early for other things too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cGo0q7krk

:o

I am adorablllllllllllllllllllle...

Mr. Bieber got hit in the head with a flying floral arrangement, in a poorly-timed gesture of love.

Moz got hit in the head with a cup, in a very-well timed gesture of contempt. I think Morrissey would have survived a floral attack - he's fearless in the face of lovelorn lilly-lobbers.

Mr. Bieber has yet to experience the joys of hostile, drunken haters hurling dinnerware. Give him a few years...

well, to be fair, Morrissey was hit by a bottle a few months before and didn't walk off the stage either.

The second time he was all "see ya latah, bitchesss"

You go, little trooper.:straightface:

Not only that but he's already written his memoirs. He's going to beat his senior to that too. :straightface: What a ...man , eh?

He's early for other things too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cGo0q7krk

:o

I am adorablllllllllllllllllllle...

Bah, they don't write the memoirs themselves, they pay a ghost writer to do it most of the time. But if they are really cheap they get the pets to do it. Remember Cheetah's memoirs of Hollywood a while back? And now we have

picture.php

One of the advantages of asking the animals, is that people tend to trust their pets not to blab, and tell them things they wouldn't say to anyone else, so you are likely to get a more accurate telling of the story. Difficulty is in the editing... cutting out all the stuff about forgetting walkies, or the shabby kennels, or lack of good scratching posts.

Bah, they don't write the memoirs themselves, they pay a ghost writer to do it most of the time. But if they are really cheap they get the pets to do it. Remember Cheetah's memoirs of Hollywood a while back? And now we have

picture.php

One of the advantages of asking the animals, is that people tend to trust their pets not to blab, and tell them things they wouldn't say to anyone else, so you are likely to get a more accurate telling of the story. Difficulty is in the editing... cutting out all the stuff about forgetting walkies, or the shabby kennels, or lack of good scratching posts.

:rofl:

(Hey I can't see that pic, what is it?)

It's the cover of this book, quote cribbed from a review of it...

The Life and Opinions of Maf the Dog

She might have sung about diamonds being a girl's best friend, but on the evidence of Andrew O'Hagan's sparkling, The Life and Opinions of Maf the Dog and of his friend Marilyn Monroe, it was man's best friend that was closest to Marilyn.

Maf, short for Mafia Honey, was a Maltese Terrier, a gift to Marilyn from Frank Sinatra, and of all the men in her life possibly the one who loved her the most and for all the right reasons. He was with her for the last two years of her life and went everywhere with her - to clubs, restaurants, onto the set of her movies, even to psychiatrist appointments. Perfectly placed to see Marilyn at her best and at her worst, Maf was the one person she was herself with and possibly the only 'person' who could claim to have been alone with the 'real' Marilyn Monroe. Well known for mixing fact, fiction and real personalities in his novels, award-winning and bestselling author Andrew O'Hagan finally gives the little white dog a voice.
:thumb:

:tears: Looks like a brilliant book.

She took him everywhere...Even to shrink's appointments... Well that's one lucky dog...I never go anywhere.:(

...You'd think people are ashamed or something.:tears:

Back
Top Bottom