Neil Hannon says his cover version of "There Is A Light..."is 'Rancid'

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I sent a question in to the Richard Bacon show, who has Neil Hannon on as a guest this afternoon. Neil had previously said that his coverversion hadn't been given the time he'd like to have given it. I asked if he'd be doing any more covers. He said he does loads already, including an MGMT song in his current set. As for "There Is A Light...", he said he was young, foolish, and he now thought that his version was 'Rancid'.

Well, I disagree.

P.

I haven't heard his cover version yet, but Neil sounds very modest indeed.

"Rancid" seems a bit harsh. Flaccid perhaps. Hannon seems like a decent cove though. Going to see him in Edinburgh on Friday night. Hope he does 'Time to Pretend', like what he said he is doing the now.
On a slight tangent, I'd quite like to hear Rancid do a version of 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out'.

"Rancid" seems a bit harsh. Flaccid perhaps. Hannon seems like a decent cove though. Going to see him in Edinburgh on Friday night. Hope he does 'Time to Pretend', like what he said he is doing the now.
On a slight tangent, I'd quite like to hear Rancid do a version of 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out'.

I think the most 'Rancid' cover I've heard is Anal c***'s cover of You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side.

P.

Back
Top Bottom