MOZ returns!!!!

J

jay

i'm happy to announce ot all MOZ fans that there is finally a new album coming out. there is no working title yet--but the first single will be released on october 8th with a full album released shortly after. it will be released on sanctuary records (which is the same label that is putting out the new pet shop boys record - which includes johnny marr playing guitar on almost every song)...sort of an interesting turn of events seeing the classic duo in a strange sort of under-the-same-tent reunion.

http://www.sanctuaryrecordsgroup.com

If this isn't a hoax then can you
say what territories the deal is for
and if there is a Europe and Far East
deal?

it's no hoax, i assure you.
i'm not 100% sure on the territory
details--but i am pretty positive that
it encompases the uk and canada..maybe even
germany... but not the middle east as far as i know.
hope this helps.

> Not to be a jerk, but how do you know?

It's listed on the main page of this website and should be regarded as more than just a rumor, as David Tseng would not post it if it was not based on some truth.

But wow, that Sanctuary roster reads like my cassette collection circa 1988 - Dokken, Queensryche, Megadeth....OK, I never owned any Megadeth, but I may as well have.

I'm going to keep calm about this potentially HUGE news and quietly watch the situation as it develops...

> I'm going to keep calm about this potentially HUGE news and quietly watch
> the situation as it develops...

Me too. I admit I got very excited when I first saw it on the main page. But once we get a bit more confirmation then I will get more excited. However, the feeling I got when I first read it on the mainpage is the same feeling that I got when I first read that Morrissey was playing the coachella fest. That was a great feeling and it ended being a big tour!!!

There's nothing about the news on the site. Also .... err .... the other bands are a little "metal" aren't they. Morrissey and labelmates Queenryche. Whatever next ....

STH

THIS IS BULLS.HIT! THERE IS NO MENTION OF MOZ AT THAT SITE!

IM BORED!
.................NEXT!

Morrissey and Queensryche

> There's nothing about the news on the site. Also .... err .... the other
> bands are a little "metal" aren't they. Morrissey and labelmates
> Queenryche. Whatever next ....

> STH

When I first waited on line for Morrissey tickets back in 1991, half the line were waiting for Queensryche tickets...they go back a long way...

silent lucidity indeed

K

I met Shirley Lee..

> There's nothing about the news on the site. Also .... err .... the other
> bands are a little "metal" aren't they. Morrissey and labelmates
> Queenryche. Whatever next ....

> STH

STH, had a chat with Shirley at their 'Greatest Hits' gig on Monday. Bloody nice bloke.. took a picture on my mission to captiure C and D list celebrties on film. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll share it if you want a look at that and some of the performance!

Ruffian

Re: THIS IS BULLS.HIT! THERE IS NO MENTION OF MOZ AT THAT SITE!

> IM BORED!
> .................NEXT!

you won't be bored in october, my friend...i assure you of that.

Back
Top Bottom