Robert Plant, PiL & Billy Bragg guitarists - a trio

Re: Robert Plant, PiL & Billy Bragg guitarists - a trio!

I thought Keith Levene was the man behind the guitar in PiL...

. . . And I thought that Billy Bragg was the man behind the guitar in Billy Bragg.

. . . And I thought that Billy Bragg was the man behind the guitar in Billy Bragg.

He is.

Lu Edmonds & Ben Mandelson are in his touring band 'The Blokes', co-wrote some of his album England Half English & played on his last album Mr Love & Justice.

Ian McLagan (formerly of The Faces), Simon Edwards & Martyn Baker are the other Blokes.

Plant's guitarist in new super trio

Robert Plant's guitarist with the Strange Sensation, Justin Adams, has joined with the guitarists from PublicImageLtd. (Lu Edmonds) and Billy Bragg (Ben Mandelson) to form Les Triaboliques.

They have recorded an album, Rivermudtwilight, and even created a new genre...dustcore.

They'll be touring the UK and Europe in November 2010.

www.myspace.com/lestriaboliques

Robert Plant's guitarist touring with new super trio

Robert Plant's guitarist with the Strange Sensation, Justin Adams, has joined with the guitarists from PublicImageLtd. (Lu Edmonds) and Billy Bragg (Ben Mandelson) to form Les Triaboliques.

They have recorded an album, Rivermudtwilight, and even created a new genre...dustcore.

They'll be touring the UK and Europe in November: Colchester, London, Shoreham-on-Sea, Basingstoke and Liverpool for the UK dates.

www.myspace.com/lestriaboliques

. . . And I thought that Johnny Marr was the man behind the guitar in Billy Bragg.
fixed.

Back
Top Bottom