Why am I on the "Suspcious Users" list?

Kewpie makes up rules and tries to closely monitor some of the people that post here because I've heard other people talk about these PM's. This is probably why she claimed to have given me "many warnings" which she never did. Maybe with all of her unofficial moderating, she can't keep it straight. Or maybe she's lying.

By unofficial moderating I mean these PM's she sends to people, who are not breaking any rules.

...Once again, Kewpie is making up her own rules, and sending "warnings" for things that are perfectly acceptable.

The point, dear, is that there are only 15 characters available now. It's not nearly enough to properly assassinate your character.

But I am still allowed to have an opinion, whether you place any value on it or not. Maybe if you thought for a second you'd realize that I never made any sort of statement of the type you would like to refute.

I'm sorry if the comment wasn't lovely. I don't think lying about warning me is lovely either.

So far no one has forced me to leave, either.

Kewpie, I don't blame you. You can't help it. But you are obviously not suited to be a moderator.

...And you never explained that list you made that had my name on it, of people that had better watch out. You lied and said that you have warned me many times and you haven't. I have received one 2 point infraction, which was based on my protest of the way you merge threads and bury new posts in unrelated old threads.

So you post a list of people that better watch out, and then lie about warning me many times. Is that the way a moderator should behave? You bait people and attempt to set them up to be banned, sometimes successfully.

...And this whole thing that you are "attacked" is nonsense. Why aren't other mods randomly attacked? It's because you are inflexible and have an idea of how the forum should be to suit you.

I'm not leaving for you. I may be banned for telling my opinion, but the forums are pretty much over for me anyway. It's dead here and a lot of people whose posts I enjoy moved on, and I'm sure that it isn't because they don't care about Morrissey anymore. It's because they come her to have fun, and not to have some repressive nanny try to tell them how to behave.

Kewpie should have the dignity to resign. She's worse that Richard Nixon.

I almost started the "Would Morrissey be banned from Morrissey-solo" thread. (but I'd like to make a couple more posts before I'm banned so I didn't.

What cracks me up about the wrestling pic being called pointless is that the whole site is pointless isn't it? What is the point? To have a little fun and talk to Morrissey fans. And I don't mean to come across as ingratiating but Morrissey fans are special, to me anyway, and I really don't think that the spirit of being a Morrissey fan is being represented by this rampant banning.

They said Helen was warned many times. Maybe she was.

But Kewpie said I was warned many times, and I wasn't. I have one 2 point infraction for posting a couple of threads on general discussion, in protest for having other threads moved in ways that don't make sense. That does not equal "many times".

I fully expect to be banned soon, because I've been trying very hard not to make certain of my opinions known, but they are bubbling to the surface.

I'll say this. If I were compared to Hitler I wouldn't mind, because the comparison is a farce. In the public eye, in my opinion and the opinions of a few others that discussed this in chat, Kewpie, in some ways, benefits from the constant whining silly attacks on her. After a while the people complaining all get "tarred with the same brush" and it's hard to tell a legitimate complaint, of which there have been a few, with someone talking about Hitler.

I don't know what you are referring to. I don't understand why you have posted my name and "warned me" out of the blue. I have not been warned about anything many times. I want to be left out of whatever lists of names you post and I asked nicely. Thanks.

This "not discussing policy on the forums" sounds ominous. Have you studied Ronald Reagan? This reminds me of "plausible deniability". Kewpie, you are wasted here. You could be the head of a small totalitarian regime.

I have some sympathy for her, too. There have been a lot of threads about her. I just don't see it as bullying. If citizens of a town repeatedly complain about one member of the police force they aren't bullying. There is a problem.

See, often there is not a good reason [for her thread merging]. Many people have expressed that they found it annoying and that it makes no sense. Threads are merged because they share a similar word in the title. You click on a thread you are interested in and wind up in an old thread with outdated links.

Why? The site is not a reference library.

...Also, a lot of times when people ask for information she directs them to other websites, but not to the actual page they need to go to. It stops conversation, makes new people feel that they should not ask questions or that their question was dumb. That's what I think is "bullying" and "mean".

Yes, she's a member of the community, and that's all people are asking.

...If that many people were unhappy with a job I did "in my spare time", I'd quit.

The votes are interesting. more than 25 people have said she should not be a moderator, and some of her critics haven't even voted. Think about it. The obvious vote is "No", so you can support someone that you see as under attack, that people are being mean to and bullying. So those "Yes" votes should be considered.

I don't see the fact that it is free as having any relevance. Users post content and that's why people visit. We all contribute. The fact that it's free to post your thoughts and opinions, especially if you actually consider what you say and try to make some kind of contribution to the site should not be a factor.

I really don't think that the people that automatically see it as a bullying situation help solve the problem, and there is a problem. I do think that the whole "stripping of powers" is a stupid way to state it, and everyone knows what I think of NRITH. It's unfortunate that he started this thread. But Kewpie needs to chill out for the good of the forum, and I don't see what qualifies her to be a moderator.

Most of this "work" she does is exactly what people are protesting.

The main point is it's not Kewpie-solo. One person with a small amount of authority making the absolute most of it is never a good thing.

The whole, "if you don't like it, leave" argument doesn't make sense. If people absolutely did not like it, they wouldn't even bother to try to voice their opinion. If all the people that have some issue with Kewpie left the site would be less fun. I don't think it's your site to tell people to leave it, either, so relax. Nothing is going to happen. Kewpie doesn't care. She'll be back moving and merging and making comments about "mischievous Mexican(s)" and talking about people in private messages and all the rest of it. I'd think that if she truly was concerned about it, she might try to change, but she just gets worse. So relax.

Why has this now been moved to Off-Topic when it is about the site?

That's the worst thing. I don't mind the stupid clinging to perceived power, but it's the ignorant abuse of these petty privileges that is annoying.

First, I'd rather see NRITH and all his accounts banned more than I'd like to see Kewpie removed as a moderator. I'm just glad that he was never made moderator back when he was asking for the job. That puts this thread into perspective and makes Kewpie seem not so bad.

Actually, from time to time I have enjoyed relating to Kewpie as a person, but as a moderator she stinks. To all the people that say she is bullied and picked on, I ask you to consider why that seems to be the case (to you). Other moderators have their faults, but there's no comparison to the reaction she gets. She makes a negative contribution to the site as a moderator.

Of course she'll never be "stripped of her moderator privileges" because that would acknowledge that there was a problem. I think that it's very obvious that being a moderator here is very important to Kewpie and because people have sympathy and don't want to take that from her, the site suffers.

I don't see your contribution. It's all negative trying to make people behave according to your rules which are quite insane. If people are bitter towards you it's because you have made them that way.

:thumb:

Someone still has too much time on his hands. Yes, I wrote those things about Kewpie... months ago. The difference between me and the person that collected those quotes is that I got over it. :thumb:

its weird what people get over and the things they do not, aint it? :p
anyways, I am glad the list is gone since Reelie & eazy e did not belong on it :thumb:

Is Jukebox Jury banned? :(

mutley1.jpg

Despite what a disgruntled user that continues to re-register despite being banned might say, the moderators are doing fine.

You think the forum is better now than it was before the moderators were hired?

Seems kinda dead to me, but I dunno. Not my site.

You think the forum is better now than it was before the moderators were hired?

Seems kinda dead to me, but I dunno. Not my site.

There are trade-offs to any system, a lot of people were demanding more moderation before. The forums are not always extremely active, a lot of it depends on Morrissey's current level of activity.

Is there some sort of FBI on this forum who has a suspcious user list and if someone swears on the forum...a point will be mysteriously added to this suspcious user list and if an illegal threat is made on the forum, a full 3 points will be added to this suspcious user list......Nah, it's my mental health kicking in again

If Jukebox Jury was banned for posting a picture of a baby that had been made to look like Hitler, saying it was Kewpie - then how come these two posters who actually posted pictures of Hitler (one real, one a cartoon) and also said it was Kewpie were not banned?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=101704&highlight=kewpie
post 20

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=102759&highlight=kewpie&page=3
post 52

Just asking

JJ was not banned for that picture alone, there were several warnings leading up to that point.

Tags
why am i *not*?
Back
Top Bottom