Sparks July 17 Greek Theatre

Thats in Los Angeles...¿ Sparks are playing tonight at the Greek Theatre; since Moz is a¿ big fan, chances are he might be there..

knee to where

Sparks are a must-see under any circumstances. They are one of the best bands America has ever produced; completely unique and original, consistently undervalued.

Tite Street

> Sparks are a must-see under any circumstances. They are one of¿ the best bands America has ever produced; completely unique and¿ original, consistently undervalued.

I could have sworn they are Australian

> I could have sworn they are Australian

No, they are brothers from LA, orginally child actors.....they lived for a time in Paris.....

Tite Street

They were brilliant!

Just reporting from the show. They have a new album awaiting release. I will have to buy it on the strength of the new song "Balls" alone! Russell and Ron look better then evah. They are timeless. BTW, Jane Wiedlin did "Cool Places" with them.

Re: They were brilliant!

> Just reporting from the show. They have a new album awaiting¿ release. I will have to buy it on the strength of the new song¿ "Balls" alone! Russell and Ron look better then evah.¿ They are timeless. BTW, Jane Wiedlin did "Cool Places"¿ with them.

Yes! And wasn't "Not Just a Sex Machine" even more fab? I'm sold on the next release, too. There is an audio tape of the Sparks show from Saturday, but it's the regular awful audience recording type. I saw a sign advising us that the show would be televised, but I'm sure it's only for the Go-gos. Tant pis.

A group of Sparks fans from the e-Mael list gathered and most of them were glad that even though the audience seemed mostly clueless about the support act (Sparks) at least the non-fans weren't rude. We discussed how different it would've been for a support act at a Morrissey show (at least in the US).

Did you see Sparks at the Keyclub last November? I had a ticket but arrived very late -- right at the end. Still went to the signing and met the Maels.