Britain's (Not) Got Talent

D

Dave

Othelio’s “Lift Me”

Is this show fake? They obviously set up the situation where they pretended to be stunned by Susan Boyle's mediocre voice, but now they've manufactured this duo that make Kristeen Young sound tuneful. Is this real?

Othelio’s “Lift Me”

Is this show fake? They obviously set up the situation where they pretended to be stunned by Susan Boyle's mediocre voice, but now they've manufactured this duo that make Kristeen Young sound tuneful. Is this real?

They will have been screened/checked twice before that stage. I think this is one act they put through in the hope that people would see how shit they were. You get through because you're either (a) shit, (b) good or (c) bizarre. Mediocrity doesn't fly on this show. Which is why I failed.

P.

For what it's worth my theory is that everyone has a unique set of experiences, interests, and abilities and the goal is to present your truest (purest, clearest) potential work that is unique to you, but that's more about being an artist than a performer or entertainer.

For what it's worth my theory is that everyone has a unique set of experiences, interests, and abilities and the goal is to present your truest (purest, clearest) potential work that is unique to you, but that's more about being an artist than a performer or entertainer.

That's a really good point. I'm pretty convinced all of those shows are fake.

Back
Top Bottom