Hey! I got an idea let's talk about that singer Morrissey!

• Thread starter Fame money lawsuits
  • Start date
F

Fame money lawsuits

Anyone care to tell me what the song "We'll Let You Know" is about? Someone once told me that it was about football hooligans but what the hell does that mean anyway?

> That is exactly what it is about. Football (soccer) fans and their interest and excitement in the game.

Who's Morrissey?

The line " but honest I swear it's the turn-styles that make us hostile " does seem to refer to football hooliganism - ( football hooliganism is what happens when the people who watch football matches are treated like animals by baton waving police in riot gear with dogs and then like animals decide that it would be fun to attack the opposing teams fans with bits of the stadium until you get a disaster like Hysel stadium in the European Cup final in which Liverpool fans and Juventus fans clash and twenty or so people get killed leading to the exclusion of all English clubs from European football for many years until English fans could learn to behave themselves and stop killing each other - ) I suspect that the title refers to unemployment as an added bonus. Note also the football chant "You're Arsenal" which is a pun of the CD title.¿ Anyone care to tell me what the song "We'll Let You¿ Know" is about? Someone once told me that it was about¿ football hooligans but what the hell does that mean anyway?

Back
Top Bottom