'Vauxhall & I' test pressing for sale

Dear blameless...The only question that comes to mind would be; How were you fortunate enough to come by this truly rare record? Where did you find it? It is the first of its kind we have seen...ever. Naturally, we'd love to have it. Good Luck to All...Cheers to you blameless Love ya mucha m.m.m.

Dear blameless...The only question that comes to mind would be; How were you fortunate enough to come by this truly rare record? Where did you find it? It is the first of its kind we have seen...ever. Naturally, we'd love to have it. Good Luck to All...Cheers to you blameless Love ya mucha m.m.m.

Yes, where did you get it from?
(just being nosey, that's all ;))

I worked for EMI in London for most of the 90's and was fortunate enough to be given a few things by people there who knew I was a Moz fan :)

It's gonna be a big sale..:thumb:
Wish I could bid:(

$504; congratulations. That is a hefty sum. I bid $200.

£329.

For some reason I thought it would go for more than that. Still, not bad, given that you were given it in the first place.

Dave

I really had no idea what it was worth so very happy with the result. Helps to offset the hundreds of Smiths/Moz items I have bought over the years :)

Thanks to everyone that bid. More stuff coming soon.

Congrats Blameless,
That is a good amount to line the ol pockets.
Looking forward to see what you have up next.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom