Johnny Marr Q&A in new edition of NME

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
...in which he answers questions about his career, including one about Dale Hibbert (!!).

I'll get the scanner out later, but it might be an odd one, as the NME is slightly too big for most scanners.

Peter

Thank you very much for the heads up, Peter. :bow:

kennethwilliams.jpg

Here you go - I think I need a new scanner, this was shite. I had to do two scans and poorly stitch them together. Hey ho.

xo2rsi.jpg

Peter

bought this today for some some lunch time reading at work. it was a nice wee surprise to see him. the magazine on a whole seems a hundred times better now also. it doesn't look like it was put together by a bunch of 3 year olds. it couldn't really get much worse.

Thanks, nice little read. And now I don't have to be even vaguely tempted to buy that terrible magazine. I can use my pocket money to buy Razzle instead.

I never knew that that was morrissey on the cover. I though it was somebody else!

I never knew that that was morrissey on the cover. I though it was somebody else!

There eventually ended up being 2 different covers. One with Morrissey replicating the pose, one with Terrence Stamp. I've got one of each. Somewhere. Maybe you've just seen the Terrence Stamp one.
smithswdifmoz.jpg

IHMS3.jpg

There eventually ended up being 2 different covers. One with Morrissey replicating the pose, one with Terrence Stamp. I've got one of each. Somewhere. Maybe you've just seen the Terrence Stamp one.
smithswdifmoz.jpg

IHMS3.jpg

I've seen both but never knew any of them were Morrissey... Soooo weird

wikipedia states that terence stamp later changed his mind and allowed the cover to be released.

Last edited:
the magazine on a whole seems a hundred times better now also. it doesn't look like it was put together by a bunch of 3 year olds. it couldn't really get much worse.
has it improved,yes?
i think ive read a while ago they have a new boss, editor in chief or whatever the exact jobdescription is (who is female i seem to recall?)

Back
Top Bottom