Poor Asian Boy? Poor, pathetic people.

T

thomas quincy

Listen people; just because David does not have all the time in the world (I mean shit... where does that sissy stalker-bitch from the other site work?) doesn't mean that we should show any disrespect. Obviously, it was he who had inspired that "ambitious outsiders" site, I mean, there are way too many similarities... ALSO, just because he doesn't stalk nor does he ask stupid questions like a little snively-nosed freak, who, is doing a great job of embarrassing himself - I think that he deserves the honor of being the only person dedicated and respectable enough to bring us such a fabulous site. I have been to a few of Morrissey's performances and noticed that David was given press passes, as well as back stage-privileges (I'm pretty sure) and why? Let common sense and good taste be the judge of that one. Let's not turn this into a stupid controversy over who's racist, because that is just plain juvenile and such a cheap and boring argument (I can't wait to see how many of Morrissey's bright fans are going to latch onto that (the racism) one and drag it out) - but into a matter of respect for the fans, their curiosity and anticipation... And David, just let me say personally that you're doing a great job.

contradictions

> Listen people; just because David does not have all the time in the world
> (I mean shit... where does that sissy stalker-bitch from the other site
> work?)

How can you talk about respect? Were you sober when you wrote that?
Also keep this in mind: Chris does now what Tseng did ten years ago.

Re: contradictions

>How can you talk about respect? Were you sober when you wrote that?

It's just a taste of HIS OWN crap.

And my name is Quincy - no "e".

Additionally, David was not stalking Morrissey ten years ago, nor giving fluff, nor was he writing horrible reviews/updates like a little, illiterate girl.

> work?)

Isn't she (Chris) still in high school?? (S)he sounds like one of those 'borderline white trash/middle class thinks she's pretty and popular' girls that hovers about the outside thinking she's in.

"Dear Moz, I had a dream about you again last night...I was sifting through your garbage bin again and just finished a l o n g chat with Bozzie" WHATEVER!!

Re: contradictions

Stop being on David's balls you loser!Check back to the Sing Your Life days, and you'll read all the places where he should have stayed clear, because it was deemed an invasion of privacy

No no, when a person is being assaulted by a jerk in a message board, using racism as an argument, it has to be a topic for discussion.

> work?) doesn't mean that we should show any disrespect. Obviously, it was
> he who had inspired that "ambitious outsiders" site, I mean,
> there are way too many similarities... ALSO, just because he doesn't stalk
> nor does he ask stupid questions like a little snively-nosed freak, who,
> is doing a great job of embarrassing himself - I think that he deserves
> the honor of being the only person dedicated and respectable enough to
> bring us such a fabulous site. I have been to a few of Morrissey's
> performances and noticed that David was given press passes, as well as
> back stage-privileges (I'm pretty sure) and why? Let common sense and good
> taste be the judge of that one. Let's not turn this into a stupid
> controversy over who's racist, because that is just plain juvenile and
> such a cheap and boring argument (I can't wait to see how many of
> Morrissey's bright fans are going to latch onto that (the racism) one and
> drag it out) - but into a matter of respect for the fans, their curiosity
> and anticipation... And David, just let me say personally that you're
> doing a great job.

Re: Poor, pathetic people.

> work?)

How very mature and polite of you talking like this about someone you don't know. For the e mails I shared with him, he is far away from being such things. You talk like a brute! Poor pathetic little you.

Re: The critic?

>nor was he writing horrible reviews/updates like a little,
> illiterate girl.

You're just so elegant, mature and polite, wow, I'm amazed with your ability to turn a work of a person into shit.

Back
Top Bottom