~ Morrissey
~ Boz Boorer
~ Alain Whyte
~ Gary Day
~ Spencer Cobrin

And fantastic next day stalking :)

Just wish I could afford it :(

Dave

The only signed tambourine i wanted was the one i saw whizz over my head during the Liverpool empire gig in 91 which was on ebay about 8 years ago. I was outbid at the last by someone called David Tseng.

Alan

What was so special about that tambourine from 91' that David bought? The one listed here was from 92' and the guy was honest about the band being signatures later on. But the ones from 91' had the full band signed when he threw them out.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have pictures of the next day at the hotel, but they are burried somewhere in storage...

if you find them please share:thumb:appriciated

I have the tambourine from the 1992 "Grand Ole Opry" (the new one) but I never had it signed. I wasn't trying to get it, I was simply being pulled away from Morrissey and clawing my way back. (We were a little more aggressive back then.)

He let go of the tambourine, and I went hurling backward, pulled offstage by Scummy Steve. Someone told me to hide it before people tried to pounce on me for it. I did (humorously) offer to give it back. (The offer still stands.)

I think the '91 tambourines had a red overlay, and they were much more sturdy. All of them that I know of were fully signed.

Back
Top Bottom