Enjoy The (dignified) Silence

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow

Yes, I Am Pined
I never thought I'd hear myself say it but I felt so sorry for Peter Andre yesterday. He looked really genuinely upset on Sky News and I don't blame him. Playing that clip of Dwight Yorke was really crass - his opinion on child rearing is completely meaningless. Pete was so upset he had to whip out the old 'dignified silence' routine at the end of the interview. :lbf: That Kay Burley is a nasty old crow-faced GMTV reject, her apology was totally insincere. I know Pete's an idiot but he does seem like a decent human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We didn't mean to upset you" whilst she goes on twisting the knife... classy :rolleyes:

That's a "breakdown?"

Y'all should come over here to America and Hollyweird, we'll teach y'all how to break down :lbf:

Ahhh poor Pete. I felt really bad for him. Another main news outlet becoming more like a tabloid paper...how depressing. Wonder how long Alex 'n' Katie will last...

I actually have always really liked Peter Andre. I watched his and Katie's show when it aired in America (can't remember the name of it) and he seemed like a really likeable guy. I think he really genuinely cares for his children, and even though he might not be Harvey's biological father he is still very much his parent.

I actually have always really liked Peter Andre. I watched his and Katie's show when it aired in America (can't remember the name of it) and he seemed like a really likeable guy. I think he really genuinely cares for his children, and even though he might not be Harvey's biological father he is still very much his parent.

Exactly...his ideas of musical stardom are frankly embarassing but at the end of the day, he seems to be a good dad and to take on Harvey as one of his own, in such a hands-on way...i think he is pretty decent.

He seems very genuine. As for Jordan, I really don't like her. She is an opportunist. If Alex didn't win CBB, she would have dumped him.

Tags
insania
Back
Top Bottom