Thread: Enjoy The (dignified) Silence

Default Enjoy The (dignified) Silence

I never thought I'd hear myself say it but I felt so sorry for Peter Andre yesterday. He looked really genuinely upset on Sky News and I don't blame him. Playing that clip of Dwight Yorke was really crass - his opinion on child rearing is completely meaningless. Pete was so upset he had to whip out the old 'dignified silence' routine at the end of the interview. That Kay Burley is a nasty old crow-faced GMTV reject, her apology was totally insincere. I know Pete's an idiot but he does seem like a decent human being.

"Woah woah woah - time out. Look, I know you two have issues but I can't be dealing with it ladies. I'm sorry, whatever the beef you park it outside and that goes for everyone in this factory. I've got enough plates to juggle here without having to ref your domestics. Right? Nod if you understand. Tops, off you go."

Luke Strong, 2009

Default Re: Enjoy The (dignified) Silence

"We didn't mean to upset you" whilst she goes on twisting the knife... classy

That's a "breakdown?"

Y'all should come over here to America and Hollyweird, we'll teach y'all how to break down

Ahhh poor Pete. I felt really bad for him. Another main news outlet becoming more like a tabloid paper...how depressing. Wonder how long Alex 'n' Katie will last...

I actually have always really liked Peter Andre. I watched his and Katie's show when it aired in America (can't remember the name of it) and he seemed like a really likeable guy. I think he really genuinely cares for his children, and even though he might not be Harvey's biological father he is still very much his parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    I actually have always really liked Peter Andre. I watched his and Katie's show when it aired in America (can't remember the name of it) and he seemed like a really likeable guy. I think he really genuinely cares for his children, and even though he might not be Harvey's biological father he is still very much his parent.
    Exactly...his ideas of musical stardom are frankly embarassing but at the end of the day, he seems to be a good dad and to take on Harvey as one of his own, in such a hands-on way...i think he is pretty decent.

He seems very genuine. As for Jordan, I really don't like her. She is an opportunist. If Alex didn't win CBB, she would have dumped him.
    And as sure as my words are pure
    I praise the day that brings you pain
    So don't close your eyes
    Don't close your eyes