I'm just about to inherit $4m

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I've been emailing someone who emailed me and she is going to give me $4m and all I have to do is give her $350 process fee and the vast sum is mine!
Nice knowing you all....... Snowy, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon to pick you up and whisk you away:guitar:

As you can see by the email exchanges we have had, she seems dead genuine and it's the best $350 I've ever spent (around £230)

So long suckers:p

Jukebox '$4m' Jury:cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------

From Mrs Julien Raymond
Greeting to you in the name of our Lord,
I am the above named person from Kuwait I am married to
Mr.Raymond mattin who is an Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire National Petrolum Corpration Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2007,We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian and we worship in glourious chapel church of God. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million (Four million U.S. dollars) in the bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire Presently,the fund is in the bank
Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness but I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive and see his work done as my late husband instructed me.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any capable person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,I want some body that will use this fund for orphanages widows,propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained,The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I dont want my husband efforts to be used by unbelievers,I dont want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way,This is why I am taking this decision,I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going,I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always,I dont want them to know about this development, With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank .and the contact of my doctor.
I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person or individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply for more details and pls always put me in your daliy prayer so that our good God will heal me from my sickness.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours sister in Christ,
Mrs Julien Raymond

Hi
Praise the Lord and God Bless You.
How can I help you?
Phillip

Dear Beloved One,

Thanks for your message.How are you today and your family?I hope you are all sound healthwise and if so thanks be to the Almighty God.I am giving this fund to charity because of the reasons best known to me especially as I am sick and childless.

As I told you in my maiden mail,I have the sum of $4,000,000 US dollars
which I inherited from my late husband.Due to the fact that I have no child and I am seriously ill of cancer I want to donate this fund to charity.The fund is been deposited in a security company here by my late husband before his death.

As I am sick I will like you to contact my late husband's lawyer who will help you in going to the security company to arrange for the transfer of the consignment to you.

The lawyer's Contact,

Barrister Nelson Douglas

Tel 00225 6716 6756

Hello
I am contacting you in the love of Jesus having read the email from Mrs Julien Raymond below.
I want to help in anyway I can.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Phill Gatenby

Dear Mr Phill Gatenby,

Thanks for your mail and inquiry about the charity donation of Mrs Julien Raymond who is the wife of my client Mr Raymond Kwajo.

This fund is a sum of $4 million which is in trunk box deposited in a security company and declared to the company the contents as family valuable for security reasons by my client late Mr Raymond Kwajo.

The procedures which I have already discussed with the company is that you will come here for the clearance of the consignment. I will help to obtain a document from the Ministry of Justice which will show that you are the next of kin of the depositor Mr Kwajo for easy clearance.

But if you can not be able to come here the company promised to deliver the consignment to you through diplomatic immunity to your designated address in your country after a change of ownership of the consignment to your name is effected.

As you can see I have a lot of works to do before the consignment will leave to your country or be cleared here. In this effect I will need a mobilisation fee of $350 from you. You are to send it to my chambers with the name of my assistant lawyer Mr Isikaku Maxwell Cletus through the western union or money gram transfer. Our address is Rue 69 Avenue 97 Adjame Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

I will like you to send to me the following items while sending the transfer information of the $350,

1)Your full legal name
2)Your physical address
3)Your tel, fax&mobile numbers

You have to get back to me as quick as possible signifying the way you will like the clearance of the consignment to take place. Do make it a point of duty to call this office for discussions on areas where you are not through.

I am attaching to this message my professional identity card for your perusal and security or guarantee of the transaction and my supplications of Mrs Julien Raymond.

Best Regards

Barr. Nelson Douglas Esq.
Principal Attorney
Douglas&Douglas Legal Firm
Rue 69 Avenue 97 Adjame
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel 00225 6716 6756

*holds out cup for spare change*

Bloody hell, I haven't even got the money in my bank account yet and the vultures are out there begging:rolleyes:
I sent him my money about an hour ago, can't get hold of him now to see if he received it.
Maybe he had to nip out to the shops or something:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Still not heard from him. Maybe with the time difference he is asleep:blushing:

Jukebox Jury

Don't worry JJ. They are obviously godly and righteous people. He's probably just nipped round to tell her the joyful news. :thumb:

I want my share quick quick let me paypal him $350 :cool: or maybe my collection of rare jive bunny acetates would be acceptable...Praise Be

JJ if you found the lord will you please return him to his home as he is lost I am sure

Last edited:
I want my share quick quick let me paypal him $350 :cool: or maybe my collection of rare jive bunny acetates would be acceptable...Praise Be

hard cheese Graham, I got there first:p
It's all mine I tell you ALL MINE:rock:

Jukebox '$£$£$£$£$£$£$£' Jury

With all that cash you could bail out MAN UTD :lbf:

I've been emailing someone who emailed me and she is going to give me $4m and all I have to do is give her $350 process fee and the vast sum is mine!
Nice knowing you all....... Snowy, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon to pick you up and whisk you away:guitar:

As you can see by the email exchanges we have had, she seems dead genuine and it's the best $350 I've ever spent (around £230)

So long suckers:p

Jukebox '$4m' Jury:cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------

From Mrs Julien Raymond
Greeting to you in the name of our Lord,
I am the above named person from Kuwait I am married to
Mr.Raymond mattin who is an Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire National Petrolum Corpration Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2007,We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian and we worship in glourious chapel church of God. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million (Four million U.S. dollars) in the bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire Presently,the fund is in the bank
Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness but I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive and see his work done as my late husband instructed me.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any capable person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,I want some body that will use this fund for orphanages widows,propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained,The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I dont want my husband efforts to be used by unbelievers,I dont want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way,This is why I am taking this decision,I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going,I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always,I dont want them to know about this development, With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank .and the contact of my doctor.
I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person or individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply for more details and pls always put me in your daliy prayer so that our good God will heal me from my sickness.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours sister in Christ,
Mrs Julien Raymond

Hi
Praise the Lord and God Bless You.
How can I help you?
Phillip

Dear Beloved One,

Thanks for your message.How are you today and your family?I hope you are all sound healthwise and if so thanks be to the Almighty God.I am giving this fund to charity because of the reasons best known to me especially as I am sick and childless.

As I told you in my maiden mail,I have the sum of $4,000,000 US dollars
which I inherited from my late husband.Due to the fact that I have no child and I am seriously ill of cancer I want to donate this fund to charity.The fund is been deposited in a security company here by my late husband before his death.

As I am sick I will like you to contact my late husband's lawyer who will help you in going to the security company to arrange for the transfer of the consignment to you.

The lawyer's Contact,

Barrister Nelson Douglas

Tel 00225 6716 6756

Hello
I am contacting you in the love of Jesus having read the email from Mrs Julien Raymond below.
I want to help in anyway I can.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Phill Gatenby

Dear Mr Phill Gatenby,

Thanks for your mail and inquiry about the charity donation of Mrs Julien Raymond who is the wife of my client Mr Raymond Kwajo.

This fund is a sum of $4 million which is in trunk box deposited in a security company and declared to the company the contents as family valuable for security reasons by my client late Mr Raymond Kwajo.

The procedures which I have already discussed with the company is that you will come here for the clearance of the consignment. I will help to obtain a document from the Ministry of Justice which will show that you are the next of kin of the depositor Mr Kwajo for easy clearance.

But if you can not be able to come here the company promised to deliver the consignment to you through diplomatic immunity to your designated address in your country after a change of ownership of the consignment to your name is effected.

As you can see I have a lot of works to do before the consignment will leave to your country or be cleared here. In this effect I will need a mobilisation fee of $350 from you. You are to send it to my chambers with the name of my assistant lawyer Mr Isikaku Maxwell Cletus through the western union or money gram transfer. Our address is Rue 69 Avenue 97 Adjame Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

I will like you to send to me the following items while sending the transfer information of the $350,

1)Your full legal name
2)Your physical address
3)Your tel, fax&mobile numbers

You have to get back to me as quick as possible signifying the way you will like the clearance of the consignment to take place. Do make it a point of duty to call this office for discussions on areas where you are not through.

I am attaching to this message my professional identity card for your perusal and security or guarantee of the transaction and my supplications of Mrs Julien Raymond.

Best Regards

Barr. Nelson Douglas Esq.
Principal Attorney
Douglas&Douglas Legal Firm
Rue 69 Avenue 97 Adjame
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel 00225 6716 6756

Er, I think you've been swindled mate.

Back
Top Bottom