OMG it's 18,000 posts! Good job, Robby!

Re: OMG it's 18,000 POSTS! Good job, Robby!!

aww shucks, thx bunches :)
and now for a video I just watched on youtube

so basically, I just wanna say, I love you all :love:

ps: i think 20 to 25 percent of my posts rate "quality" :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes my measly 1000 look pathetic.

Word Association Game.
I accumulated a lot there, in the beginning, back when it was more popular and we played all the time.
I'm going to go find it and bump it. :thumb:

Holy Crap....I'm the third highest poster in that thread.

Last edited:
Makes my measly 1000 look pathetic.

yeah, but yous gots muscles still, rather than a bunch of stupid posts amassed over about a 4 year period(minus almost a year and a half for :banned:)
anyways, what I am trying to say Seasicky is that, well, I'd trade my posts to be in the shape you are in :o
I mean I really liked being able to beat almost anybody up :boxing: you know? :)
still, thanks for posting to trubz thread for me, while others have merely viewed it :cool:

Having well developed muscles (and being tall) is like having nuclear weapons. I never have to use them. But thanks for the compliments.

It's all good. I usually read more than I post.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iArJm9gBvg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iArJm9gBvg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Congratulations Robby! I bet at least a thousand of those enlightened us as to what you were eating. :p

Congrats, Robbie. Is that a record?
no, Kewpie and a banned person will likely always have more than me

No, but "Congratulations" by Cliff Richard is. :thumb:
indeed

Congratulations Robby! I bet at least a thousand of those enlightened us as to what you were eating. :p
at least, there is a way to find out for sure, I forgot how :confused:

I wonder what the Smiley count is? :squiffy:
i use it for being drunk or not understanding something "in a drunk like manner" :o

thx to all for the congrats of course, it was easier than you think to get 18k
all it took was only working part time
therfore, having little money to go out with
oh yeah, and not being able to keep* the same gf for more than 3 weeks :tears:

*=keep is the wrong word, I've never possessed anyone, no, no, I am always the one thrown away, kicked to the curb, etc, etc...

ps: the "18k f***tard" tag, I assume Buzzetta logged in just to do that, how nice :rolleyes:

Very impressed with this level of posting!
You've kept me well entertained over the last few years, keep 'em coming!

Congrats, Robbie! There was a (brief) moment in time that you were hot on my heels and then ~whoosh~ you've blown me out of the water. Thank you. Really. ;)

For what it's worth, I love your smileys. I love smileys in general. Long live the emoticon!! I can't speak without 'em either. :o:D

Word Association Game.
I accumulated a lot there, in the beginning, back when it was more popular and we played all the time.
I'm going to go find it and bump it. :thumb:

Holy Crap....I'm the third highest poster in that thread.

Damn that thread. :cool: I don't want to know how many times I've posted there but I'm sure you'll tell me. ;)

ps: the "18k f***tard" tag, I assume Buzzetta logged in just to do that, how nice

No, it was a returning troll. I removed it.
You should apologize to Buzzetta for making assumptions :/

Tags
spy > warlock
Back
Top Bottom