Liverpool FC Jokes

IR
What about

Sign on, sign on, with hope, in your heart, and you'll never get a job, you'll never get a job, sign on....etc (sung to the theme of ''You'll never walk alone'')
Can I post that or would I be banned?

Jukebox Jury

That's exactly what I mean, here is another example of what NOT to post:

Park, Park wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your country,
It could have been worse,
You could have been a scouse,
Eating rats in your council house...

You have been warned...

Last edited:
And Stoke score in the 90th minute :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Bye bye Rafa

And in terms of my priorities - unable to get to today's match - I see Huddersfield Town won. And Leeds lost.
Tonight, nothing else, absolutely nothing, matters. Roll on Feb 27th... when we beat the Leeds scum... again!

Dave

I'm just laughing at JJ's sig about United being owned by yanks. Who exactly owns City and funds all your 'big name' signings again?

Oh yeah the Abu Dhabi group!:lbf:

Last edited:
Well no need to laugh at Liverpool at the moment, not only are they evaporating quicker than a Labour Government but they even sent an email out promoting tickets for the 4th round of the FA Cup BEFORE being knocked out of the 3rd round by Championship side Reading.

Maybe Benitez gave the marketing department one of his ‘guarentees’? :lbf:

kopup1.jpg

JJ, you MUST promise to never ever post a joke about Liverpool again.
This is my final warning, I will have you banned if I see one more joke on Liverpool FC or their wonderful people...

This is an example of what you should never, ever post:

In the Liverpool slums,
They knock on the door when they want something to eat,
They find a dead rat and they think it's a treat,
In the Liverpool slums.

In the Liverpool slums,
Your Mum's on the beat and your Dad's in the nick,
You can't find a job 'coz you're too f*ckin' thick,
In the Liverpool slums.

:rolleyes: hilarious. you should be a comedian.

I'm just laughing at JJ's sig about United being owned by yanks. Who exactly owns City and funds all your 'big name' signings again?

Oh yeah the Abu Dhabi group!:lbf:

Read it again:rolleyes:
You should have gone to Spec Savers:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I wonder if FC United would want to co-opt JJs tune?

This is how it feels to be FC
This is how it feels to be Manc
This is how it feels when United's not owned by a bank

I don't think that City Fans can throw stones at Utd when it comes to being owned by shady overseas investors.

Dave

I wonder if FC United would want to co-opt JJs tune?

This is how it feels to be FC
This is how it feels to be Manc
This is how it feels when United's not owned by a bank

I don't think that City Fans can throw stones at Utd when it comes to being owned by shady overseas investors.

Dave

Agree Dave
After the Frank Shin-a-drain-pipe saga, we can't complain. Only thing now is the Arabs didn't buy us using our own money (not that we had any:lbf:) and equity to buy it - how the Yanks did that at both OT and Liverpool is a disgrace. Would the government allow someone to do that at say, Cadbury's? :confused: I doubt it

Jukebox Jury

Ssssshhhhhhh he's probably too thick to work that out:thumb:
Take another time out?:eek: I've only been back 6 days from the last (my first) one:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Smartarse,

I haven't subscribed to this topic and have only just returned to it, so I don't know how you modified what I originally said anyway, but I certainly don't take too kindly to being labelled 'thick'. Especially outside the Pigsty, you should have more respect for people.

A hypocritical comment? Certainly, but I think both sides of it are warranted in this instance.:D

Are Liverpool Football Club doing bad at the moment or something?

They are in talks with a new sponsor for the rest of the season. Tampax are interested in investing in the club, they want to help out during a bad period:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Bloke goes to a brothel.
''How much do you charge for total humiliation?'' he asks

The Madam replies £42.50

The bloke is clearly pleased at the price given and enquires further ''wow that sounds like a bargain, what exactly do I get for that?''

''A replica Liverpool FC shirt to walk around in'', she replies:rofl:

Jukebox Jury

Bloke goes to a brothel.
''How much do you charge for total humiliation?'' he asks

The Madam replies £42.50

The bloke is clearly pleased at the price given and enquires further ''wow that sounds like a bargain, what exactly do I get for that?''

''A replica Liverpool FC shirt to walk around in'', she replies:rofl:

Jukebox Jury

:sleeping:

liverpool & proud :guitar:

(and my shirt cost more than that)

i came across this forum while looking for liverpool jokes, we are into a new season, since most of these former posts, and liverpool are still a joke,well an even bigger one now, i cannot stop laughing at the FEEBLE defence or excuses from liverpool fans,, FACT= YOUR GROUND NEEDS AN H-BOMB DROPPED ON IT (oh yes ive been there many times) and your team are sulking & AND DONT WANT TO GO OUT IN THE COLD & WET thats the problem !!
perry1927

cardiff city fc :thumb:

Tags
city4thecup
Back
Top Bottom