I'm a bit pissed off at this:

M

Mr.Improper

That morrissey(or whoever it is that feels this need to constantly release best of cd's)are trying to get as much greenage from us as humanly possible. I love morrissey and his music,but I have 3 "best of" cd's already that have just about identical songs on all three. There is only so many times we can have "suedehead,the more you ignore me,whiwofbs,certain people I know" and the list goes on on every single fu/ckin best of. I have an idea: release some never before heard stuff, they have tons I'm told at sire/reprise/warner just itching to be released. get the lead out,we won't continue to buy these best of cd's for too much longer. By the way,to all you convention goers: try not to waste all your money on supposed "bootleg" cd's. Most,if not all of the quality of these little dsics are of shi.tty quality and sound like something you can buy at a gas station for $4.99.

Re: It's not Morrissey's fault, but the label's.

Re:but it is partially Morrissey's fault

He could get up and release something new already. Granted the best of's situation is tiring, but Moz could change that if he wanted to.

Re:but it is partially Morrissey's fault

> He could get up and release something new already. Granted the best of's
> situation is tiring, but Moz could change that if he wanted to.

Agreed, unless a new song on these best of's.

Of course it's Moz's fault - he gives his permission

....he'll soon be issuing these pointless tatty little cash-ins with 'extra tracks... and tacky badges'.... oh how he must hate it that he's turned into the epitome of everything he once hated.

Poolside sundrenched LA-living rawk star, living off back catalogue cash-ins from his greedy record company, still stuck in the same rut, image and music-wise, he was stuck in 10 whole years ago, and still streadfastly refusing to change or give it all up.

Desperate.

> Agreed, unless a new song on these best of's.