morrisseys "fish"

D

dave

what is the signifigance of the "fish" with the "crown" on its head drawn on morrisseys hands and belongings?please post a response here if you know,thanks.

> what is the signifigance of the "fish" with the¿ "crown" on its head drawn on morrisseys hands and¿ belongings?please post a response here if you know,thanks.
I think it's simply a rebus-like image meaning "Kingfish". As for the swallow (on his neck and elsewhere), I believe that's a symbol somehow related to boxing--I saw it as a tattoo on an old British boxer in an article recently--and handyman/assistant/photographer/...er, (ex-)boyfriend Jake having been a former boxer this would make sense.

Or maybe Kingfisher? that would be deep.¿ I think it's simply a rebus-like image meaning¿ "Kingfish". As for the swallow (on his neck and¿ elsewhere), I believe that's a symbol somehow related to¿ boxing--I saw it as a tattoo on an old British boxer in an¿ article recently--and handyman/assistant/photographer/...er,¿ (ex-)boyfriend Jake having been a former boxer this would make¿ sense.

I thought I was the only person who wondered that!

I allways thought that he was the king fish, who ruled over a crowd crammed like sardines....never put the swallow on my neck with the tatoo...never even saw it as a possibility...lots of my guy friends have swallows on their necks though.HEE HEE HEE MOZZY IS SO WITTY! :p

elsberry*s fish!!!

> what is the signifigance of the "fish" with the¿ "crown" on its head drawn on morrisseys hands and¿ belongings?please post a response here if you know,thanks.

hey, I got this tattoed on my wrist last year.

elsberryland
fisch.gif

Back
Top Bottom