the Phelps Family joins the Lady GaGa publicity team with "God Hates Lady Gaga"

D

Dave

The Song Of The Decade

2hq4cis.jpg

Please go to the link to hear the song.

P.S. God told me he loves Lady GaGa and that's why he gives her all those hit records.

Here's a documentary about these assholes.
She is the most evil, hateful person I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a documentary about these assholes.
She is the most evil, hateful person I have ever seen in my life.

I can't even watch more than 4 minutes because I want to punch her in the f***in face and I gotta stay calm in general.

Oh my God. What a...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(Shit to gold, shit to gold, think about something other than wanting to take her out.)

God hates cigarettes. :o This is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
But CG! They're the "Evil Angels"

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

There's nothing angelic about hate. And saying she needs to be punched in the face isn't hate, it's a wake up call.

I'm watching that documentary on YouTube at the moment, and I feel like punching the screen in. These people are so hateful and disgusting it doesn't even seem real. And the sad thing is that when you watch Louis interview the younger members of the family you imagine that if it weren't for all the brainwashing and indoctrination, they could actually have the potential to be acceptable and reasonably normal human beings.

Last edited:
I lived in a very small, rural town for a few years. Most of the people there were stereotypical rednecks; racist, overtly-religous, having a couple of children when they were still teens, etc. Anyway, some of them were fans of this church, or maybe they were followers. They used to walk around town holding "God hates Fags" signs. I worked at the local grocery store and when I cleaned the store I'd have to walk around and remove the pamphlets they would hide everywhere. I should have kept one. They were terrible.

I can't believe one of them hasn't been killed yet. Imagine being at your kids funeral, who did of AIDS, and seeing them there and listening to the terrible things they say. Hard to believe that people can be so ignorant.

I can't believe one of them hasn't been killed yet. Imagine being at your kids funeral, who did of AIDS, and seeing them there and listening to the terrible things they say. Hard to believe that people can be so ignorant.

I can't believe what that woman is doing to her kids.

Yeah, God really loves it when parents f*** up raising innocent children.

Back
Top Bottom