The crotchbomber was just a lonely loser who needed an online friend

The Seeker of Good Songs

What to do when you "do not have friends, have no one to speak too, no one to consult, no support, and feel depressed and lonely"? Easy: First, put a bomb in your underpants. Then, board an airplane. That's what Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab—the crotchbomber—did, and that's what he wrote about himself. He was just a sad lonely loser trying to find an online friend or a wife. Writing under the name Farouk1986, the fortunately-failed terrorist wrote 310 posts in Gawaher's Islamic Forum. His writings, adorned with sad emoticons exactly like the yellow one above, read like this:
Sorry to bother you. I'm sure most of the people in this section have way bigger problems than me, so I don't want to take away attention from the more significant issues.
Basically, the problem I'm having is that I've been having extreme loneliness...for many years. I don't really know what to do because I'm not the type who likes to go out much, and I'm just shy and quiet. Even on the internet, I don't feel comfortable posting much because it exposes myself. Sometimes people are so mean.
So I'm trying to figure out what to do. I just wish I had someone to give me attention and stuff. I wish I had someone who would be there to listen to me, and always be nice to me. It really hurts to have someone neglect me or be mean. Unfortunately, a weakness of mine is that I'm sensitive, but I think I became more sensitive after something bad happened some years ago.
I wish I had at least one nice person to talk to, maybe over e-mail or Messenger. Of course, if I could find someone to marry, then Insha'Allah I would have someone in real life to give me all the attention and affection I wanted. So far, the families we've met aren't interested in me, though.
So I guess that's my story. I just feel lonely and empty and don't know what to do. Even when I focused more on my iman and trying to improve myself, it didn't help much, sad to say.
from: http://gizmodo.com/5437078/the-crotchbomber-was-just-a-lonely-loser-who-needed-an-online-friend

Analyze This: The Mind of the Underpants Bomber

Here’s a rare chance to step inside a would-be terrorist’s head. From 2005 to 2007, underpants bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab appears to have posted 310 times to the Islamic Forum on Gawaher.com, under the handle “Farouk1986.” Now, all of Farouk1986’s posts have been assembled into a single file, thanks to Evan Kohlmann, the NEFA Foundation’s indefatigable jihadism researcher. I’d be curious to see what you guys find out about the man who tried to take down Northwest Airlines flight # 253. “i do not have a friend, i have no one to speak too, no one to consult, no one to support me and i feel depressed and lonely. i do not know what to do,” he complained in one post.
Online, he questioned whether it was okay to take meals with his parents, even though they ate meat he considered unclean. He asked if Muhammad were alive today, “would he watch [soccer], play it, encourage it or what?” He talked about how much he enjoyed his studies in Yemen. He wondered, “when is lying allowed to deceive the enemy?” And he denounced the “global War On Terror [which resulted] in the death of thousands of innocent lives and thousands more detained illegally without trial or judgement [sic].”
But that’s just the start of the trail Abdulmutallab left behind, online. Take a look at the Gawaher posts, poke around other sites, and post what you learn in the comments.

from: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/200...gn=Feed:+WiredDangerRoom+(Blog+-+Danger+Room)

Shame he never heard about Morrissey-solo. :straightface:

someone has to quote this, so...

And I am so very tired
Of doing the right thing
Dear God, please help me

There are explosive kegs
Between my legs
Dear God, please help me

Will you follow and know
Know me more than you do
Track me down
And try to win me?

someone has to quote this, so...

And I am so very tired
Of doing the right thing
Dear God, please help me

There are explosive kegs
Between my legs
Dear God, please help me

Will you follow and know
Know me more than you do
Track me down
And try to win me?

I seriously just laughed so hard that I spit donuts and diet pepsi all over my computer.

Lol @ the blue jag tag.

Anyway, to add insult to injury, now he'll go down in history as 'The Underpants Bomber.' Legacy.

I seriously just laughed so hard that I spit donuts and diet pepsi all over my computer.

mmmm donuts
homer-donut.gif

Tags
blue jag
Back
Top Bottom