2010...bring it on!

I just want to see the girl happy...is that too much to ask?

My resolution is to focus on the things that work and let go of the things that waste energy.

Hey, that's a good one.

Start by coming to Tuscany with us for the Wine Tour Of Debauchery...or least the hot tub party...:p

:thumb:

I hope you know that I was just joking around when I said to say "whatever" and roll your eyes. Figure out something to do that wouldn't be that harsh!

God 2010 my forty-first year.sob.:(

Hellie
Since I turned 40, I've had the best laugh and times in my life. Travelled all over, took 2 years off work and did my own thing, wrote a few books and enjoyed myself...... just go with the flow and enjoy it:cool::guitar:
Life really does begin at 40:)

Jukebox Jury

Hellie
Since I turned 40, I've had the best laugh and times in my life. Travelled all over, took 2 years off work and did my own thing, wrote a few books and enjoyed myself...... just go with the flow and enjoy it:cool::guitar:
Life really does begin at 40:)

Jukebox Jury

I would agree with that.

My Dad once said that life begins when the kids move out and the dog dies. :eek:

Carpe Diem? Maybe Tomorrow

For once, social scientists have discovered a flaw in the human psyche that will not be tedious to correct. You may not even need a support group. You could try on your own by starting with this simple New Year’s resolution: Have fun ... now!

Then you just need the strength to cash in your gift certificates, drink that special bottle of wine, redeem your frequent flier miles and take that vacation you always promised yourself. If your resolve weakens, do not succumb to guilt or shame. Acknowledge what you are: a recovering procrastinator of pleasure.

....“The day you open a ’61 Cheval Blanc, that’s the special occasion.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/29/science/29tier.html?_r=1&em

v5l93t.jpg

Next year I'm going to Australia, really excited about that and hopefully I'll be moving if everything works out.

Wow! 2010... a new start of a new decade. Well, I'm lookin' forward for the FIFA World Cup since I now have cable. And, probably, if Moz is comin' to Chi-town for another gig. I gotta tell you, it's gonna feel pretty weird that I'm gonna be introduced to a new decade since the whole Y2K frenzy happened. Too bad we're not gonna have the 2010 bug.:lbf::thumb::)

Even Dramatic Chipmunk breaks out in 2010...I know how he feels...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom