Beauty spots

PUNKturedBIKE

Lovely Riah
...have you got one?

Are you beautiful?

pst pix pls

Last edited:
Re: Beauy spots...

i've been told that this is essentially an extra nipple.

m9lov6.jpg

does that count? no? ok.

i got this shit on my face too.

2e3017o.jpg

and am i beautiful? do you have to ask?

Take your shirt off and pan the camera out a bit, i'll let you know...

Meanwhile, i'll fix that typo :B To think, i even did that 'mrs b, mrs e, mrs a, u, t.

Last edited:

Take your shirt off and pan the camera out a bit, i'll let you know...

Meanwhile, i'll fix that typo :B

so my beauty is solely based on me not having a repulsive face and body? f***. never mind.

4209530473_2c254d627e.jpg

Collar bone.

Would it help if i said, in an alluring voice "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, baby and this beholder has shit for eyes."?

Take it off, big boy.

am i being sexually harassed? awesome!

but no, that wouldn't help. i'm quite comfortable in the knowledge of my unappealing looks. i already know that my beauty spots do not make me beautiful. alcohol does.

here though. a picture of my nipple and another beauty spot. don't get too excited.

15wys8m.jpg

Hawt.

*stripper music in my head* da dana da dah

Can i redefine 'beauty spot'? I just meant on the face, rest is just moles. Like the one under your eye yesitis, which is a beauty. I have one on my cheek, but it very feint.

Can i redefine 'beauty spot'? I just meant on the face, rest is just moles. Like the one under your eye yesitis, which is a beauty. I have one on my cheek, but it very feint.

I have a collar bone mole? I always thought it was nicely placed and kinda pretty. :tears: I had a prominant one on my face but one day my doctor said "Let's cut it off!" I was like "What?" and he decided it was the safe thing to do.

i guess you're right. beauty spots do need to be on the face. shame too. i've got a smashing one on my nutsack. :guitar::D:eek::sick::cool::tears::crazy::tears:

I have a collar bone mole? I always thought it was nicely placed and kinda pretty. :tears: I had a prominant one on my face but one day my doctor said "Let's cut it off!" I was like "What?" and he decided it was the safe thing to do.

Moles aren't bad, well you know, the non bad ones...okay, let's redefine mole. Moles are sticky out, potentially cancerous brown spots that your Dr might remove and the rest are freckles. And freckles are cute.

i guess you're right. beauty spots do need to be on the face. shame too. i've got a smashing one on my nutsack. :guitar::D:eek::sick::cool::tears::crazy:

Let's redefine face.

Re: Beauy spots

I have one above my lip like the Cindy Crawford one...sadly the resemblance ends there :lbf:

I've got loads of spots but very few moles. And yet they're useful animals. And I think they're beautiful.:mad:
picture.php

useless post of the year, innie.

Holy crap, are you trying to compete with Morrissey's disc picture? :eek:

Ah no I wouldn't dare show my body like that.:straightface:
Come on Silke, everyone, post your moles, you know you want to.:D
it's interesting!

Ah no I wouldn't dare show my body like that.:straightface:
Come on Silke, everyone, post your moles, you know you want to.:D
it's interesting!

What. WTF? Barking is a GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is the awesome surprise of the year. I seriously thought you were a guy. :D

That's sooo cool.

What. WTF? Barking is a GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is the awesome surprise of the year. I seriously thought you were a guy. :D

That's sooo cool.

:squiffy::squiffy::squiffy:
:guffaw:
God I'm a dog CG, but if you thought I was a guy with the things I said I must have seemed very very very gay at times, no? :lbf: (You crack me up.)

Back
Top Bottom