Beauty spots

Re: Beauy spots

:squiffy::squiffy::squiffy:
:guffaw:
God I'm a dog CG, but if you thought I was a guy with the things I said I must have seemed very very very gay at times, no? :lbf: (You crack me up.)

Seriously, I thought you were like a really old gay stoner British guy. I am SOOOO relieved you're a weird, cool chick. I want you on my dodgeball team.

I also want old gay stoner British guys on my dodgeball team too, this is just one of those moments in the movie where there person you've been talking to all along turns out to be the opposite of what you expected. I LOVE that stuff. :p

Seriously, I thought you were like a really old gay stoner British guy.

:rofl: No, I ain't Morrissey.
I bet even he guessed I was a girl. :straightface: CG, hate to tell ya, you're kinda slow, for a seer...:lbf:

:rofl: No, I ain't Morrissey.
I bet even he guessed I was a girl. :straightface: CG, hate to tell ya, you're kinda slow, for a seer...:lbf:

No way weirdo, you're like the difference between breaking down the detailed significance of a normal egg and a Fabregé egg. You are different, sweetheart. Sorry. :p

No way weirdo, you're like the difference between breaking down the detailed significance of a normal egg and a Fabregé egg. You are different, sweetheart. Sorry. :p

or just foreign...CG; F;a;b;e;r;g;é. Fabergé.:cool:
Why, thank you- I s'pose. ;)

or just foreign...CG; F;a;b;e;r;g;é. Fabergé.:cool:
Why, thank you- I s'pose. ;)

Pretty much everyone else:

EggCupEaten.jpg

You:

faberge-20easter-20eggs-2d11.jpg

It's a compliment. :D

Back
Top Bottom