Christmas Wishes To Solo Members

Merry Christmas Scarlet Ibis & family. :o

Merry Christmas trouble...Santa has something in his stocking for you!!

:D

34opvrc.jpg

Have I had one too many cherry brandys or is that the 'actor' who played brian tilsley in Corry? (He was an ass and had lots of teeth)

Anyway just came on here to say hope everyone has a lovely time over the Christmas holidays. Best wishes to all of you. xx

merry christmas every one.....hope you all got what you wanted from father christmas, i almost did, but still no sign of moz!! maybe i aint been as good this year as i thorght ! xxxx

Hoping everyone's Christmas/Holiday is peaceful....

Especially after all the children are burned out from the gift exchanges and sugar consumption!!

Hoping everyone's Christmas/Holiday is peaceful....

Especially after all the children are burned out from the gift exchanges and sugar consumption!!

Peaceful is key, so far so good I think. :thumb:

I didn't get any socks though. :( I was counting on that being the Best. Sign. Evar. for the year to come, sadly no socks. :tears::p

Peaceful is key, so far so good I think. :thumb:

I didn't get any socks though. :( I was counting on that being the Best. Sign. Evar. for the year to come, sadly no socks. :tears::p

Merry Christmas CG!! Go get yourself some socks...be your own Santa!! Get 'em as utilitarian or crazy as you want...I luv toe socks!! (with crazy patterns and colors!!)

I wear 'em round the house... :p

Back
Top Bottom