This is why I love sex...

I used to prefer a cup of tea and Corrie but nowadays I'm just permanently gagging for it:eek:it happens when you hit middle age.:squiffy::rolleyes:

Sex is great, but talking about sex in public is disgusting.

You mean like Morrissey lyrics?

Or the graphic passages about sex in the Bible?

You mean like Morrissey lyrics?

Or the graphic passages about sex in the Bible?

From what I've read you're not exactly a big fan of the Bible. :rolleyes:

Lets see, it's legal, It's free, It's fun, It burns calories. That right there is just about as perfect as you can get folks.

Lets see, it's legal, It's free, It's fun, It burns calories. That right there is just about as perfect as you can get folks.

... and it's an expression of love, and a means to procreate as mandated by Gawd.

But apparently it's evil and wrong. :rolleyes:

well, dont wait forever MR, you are too beautiful for that

So the uglier you are the longer you can wait? That' really doesn't make any sense to me.

no matter how long you wait, the odds are whoever you do it with first will not be your first and last
therefore, you should at least find out what all the fuss is about by say, the time you are 21

While the first part of this is true, the second part is an unfair projection of your reality on to someone else's. Everyone should have sex when the time is right and it should not be based on how old they are or simply find out what the fuss is about.

Sorry this is a bit of a dated response but I've basically been away for the past 10 days.

While the first part of this is true, the second part is an unfair projection of your reality on to someone else's. Everyone should have sex when the time is right and it should not be based on how old they are or simply find out what the fuss is about.

Sorry this is a bit of a dated response but I've basically been away for the past 10 days.

:clap:

So the uglier you are the longer you can wait? That' really doesn't make any sense to me.
umm, the issue is not "can wait", my "projection had more to do with that people that others find unattractive, particularly men, well, they have to wait longer, dont you think?

ps: ive been away too...

umm, she says she has urges, I am against people repressing those urges in many cases :straightface:
once again, my own personal experiences play a role here, in that I am yet to find there to be anything good about dating people who are sexually novices, thats all
also, I have noticed that there is a link between people having political views I do not agree with and how much they choose to be sexually active
this all could just be in my world though, I mean just because I see 0 reason for people in their late teens to repress their sexuality does not mean others have to
and I am not offering to help MR with any of that, she's too young even for me I think, duh :rolleyes:
lastly, had I known she had I known she had decided to start dating, then I would not have said so much in the first place :cool:

umm, the issue is not "can wait", my "projection had more to do with that people that others find unattractive, particularly men, well, they have to wait longer, dont you think?

Anyone can get sex. Looks have nothing to do with it. Have you see some of the ugly ass people who are married and have kids? Everyone has their own idea of when it is right and what situation will be right. What works for you may or may not work for others. I stay out of other people's pants unless I'm invited (and it's a woman).

umm, she says she has urges, I am against people repressing those urges in many cases :straightface:
once again, my own personal experiences play a role here, in that I am yet to find there to be anything good about dating people who are sexually novices, thats all
also, I have noticed that there is a link between people having political views I do not agree with and how much they choose to be sexually active
this all could just be in my world though, I mean just because I see 0 reason for people in their late teens to repress their sexuality does not mean others have to
and I am not offering to help MR with any of that, she's too young even for me I think, duh :rolleyes:
lastly, had I known she had I known she had decided to start dating, then I would not have said so much in the first place :cool:

I don't even know how to respond to all this. It's all over the place that I'm not even sure what the point is.

My original point remains, it sounds like you are projecting a lot of your opinions and beliefs based on your experiences on to someone you do not know.

She's trying to find her way. She shared her story. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and listen.

I stay out of other people's pants unless I'm invited (and it's a woman).
She's trying to find her way. She shared her story. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and listen.
lets take these two together, I believe the first one implies that you think that my commenting upon another poster's unsolicited declaration regarding "their sex life" was not staying out of their pants :straightface:
if so, then I just think you are too uptight about all this, thats all bored
next is while you are free to just sit back and listen, the simple fact of this thread, if you actually read it, is that my questions are what lead to her actually sharing her story here
this resulted in all of us coming to know this poster a little better and is why I then said:
and that should have safely put to bed your original point as I see it
but it did not obviously :rolleyes:
here is my guess as to why, you and possibly others are not comfortable with me, an older man, wondering about this "stuff" as it pertains to a much younger woman
furthermore, you even find the need to "defend her" rather than let her speak for herself :confused:
I am of a different mind and believe she can take care of herself and would have said something if not.
I do not accept your implied notion that I made her feel uncomfortable
or that I should feel uncomfortable for my line of questioning
lastly, is what I think lies at the heart of the matter here
which is that given the hypothetical situation of:
knowing of a young person who is not encumbered with regards to dating :blushing:
yet chooses not to date, while also not engaged in some full time enterprise like school or work
AND REMEMBER THAT FACTS AS THEY ARE NOW KNOWN MEAN THAT THE ABOVE DOES APPLY TO "MR"
well, given those facts, I would choose to error on the side of believing that to be something which is cause for alarm :eek:
thankfully, this does not apply to MR, but it might to others here
if so, I hope they can overcome it, unlike many older Morrissey fans
which is why I no longer remain silent on ths issue when it comes up
I really do think that pretending that there is likely nothing wrong with young people who do not even attempt to date is dangerous :crazy:

well, I'd love to get more detailed about my biggest peeve with so many Mozzers is how sexually repressed many seem to me, but I have to get to work now :thumb:

Okay lemme break this down
-No, I am not waiting until marriage I just have difficulties tolerating people long enough for anything (thus the fact that I have never been kissed)
-I'm sure I'll understand later, but in my humble (and apparently quite out-dated) opinion, virginity is special and not something I should just go throw away to have away with it.
-I don't turn down people, I don't get asked generally. I'm the chick who hangs out with all the dudes, gets farted on, serves as a skateboard jump, etc.
-Your "Note:" bit went completely over my head. I don't understand at all.

First off, women who display their bellies here in the forums are special by definition. :thumb:
Secondly, ignore what Robby writes. He usually makes a good point, in this case he does not. :p
Thirdly, you want to do some research on fabulous, mind altering sex. It is a well known fact that there are things to be learned and you do not want to start when you have a living object right in front of you. :D You know, books in the library, in the book shop, the movie Reckless,... the Indian one, you know what I mean. This will also make sure that you'll know if men like Robby are just talkers or good in what they are doing. :p
And then there is going to be the odd guy whom you'll just stand naturally closer to, whom you'll have that nice easy conversation with, etc etc etc. Forget about having to ask anybody under some bridge or whatever, it will be nothing like that, you'll just be naturally glued together. :)

Robby, really, you should have written this, you are the overly experienced guy, not me. Only because she decided to date three guys does not mean that she has to let any of those three into her knickers if they fart into her face. :eek:

well, I'd love to get more detailed about my biggest peeve with so many Mozzers is how sexually repressed many seem to me

raises paw Present!

Robby, don't forget,
a) without sexually repressed people, you wouldn't have Morrissey songs.

b) some of us never got asked on a date in their lives, (and yet, we sing very well. :squiffy:)

c) some of us found out about sex really late, but found out about masturbation very early (at about the same age Morrissey started singing)

d) Morrissey masturbates quite a lot even though he has loads of different partners and can sing very well.

e) Morrissey had an individual for a ma -a rare ting-, but he has sex with men. I had bizarre parents too.

f) people who don't have much of a sex life can still be interesting, (or sing).

Hope that was helpful.

Don't judge least ye be judged, etc.

hahaha

raises paw present!

Robby, don't forget,
a) without sexually repressed people, you wouldn't have Morrissey songs.

b) some of us never got asked on a date in their lives, (and yet, we sing very well)

c) some of us found out about sex really late, but found out about masturbation very early (at about the same age Morrissey started singing)

d) Morrissey masturbates quite a lot even though he has loads of different partners and can sing very well.

e) Morrissey had an individual for a ma -a rare ting-, but he has sex with men. I had bizarre parents too.

f) people who don't have much of a sex life can still be interesting, (or sing).

Hope that was helpful.

Don't judge least ye be judged, etc.

Robby should learn to write neatly like you.

Re: hahaha

Robby should learn to write neatly like you.

Jesus, what sort of an end of year is this? Compliments! Compliments! Compliments! Does this mean I'm gonna have a shitty 2010 or something?:eek:

I'm off, I can't take it anymore.:D

Robby could write neatly too, if he knew his alphabet. He was too busy lusting after his teacher to learn it, apparently. (runs)

I scanned that sentence in haste and was hit by a mental picture of Morrissey masturbating whilst singing. :eek: He was singing Friday Mourning. :squiffy: A song which is now ruined for me. :tears:

Tags
mozturbation robby = tl;dr robby is kool
Back
Top Bottom