This is why I love sex...

Pokemon is the most exciting thing ever. Don't hate:o

You said you downloaded it for your PC? I'm assuming it's possible to do that for Macs too? Could you tell me where? I'd much rather play it on here than on a gameboy where I'd have to change the batteries so often :blushing:

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice the topic of this thread there :o :D

Pokemon is the most exciting thing ever. Don't hate:o

No hate! I love video games. Sex is arguably better. It's CERTAINLY a lot more fun to talk about sex. The batteries take longer to recharge though.

No hate! I love video games. Sex is arguably better. It's CERTAINLY a lot more fun to talk about sex. The batteries take longer to recharge though.

:lbf:

Alright. I've taken the Pokemon talk elsewhere.

I shall return to this thread when I ACTUALLY have a contribution :D

:lbf:

Alright. I've taken the Pokemon talk elsewhere.

I shall return to this thread when I ACTUALLY have a contribution :D

It's all good. Some of the men here probably enjoy talking to someone with / about their V card.

Me, I was enjoying talking about the Pope and his V card. :barf:

The Pope might not have his V card...they can have sex before they become priests.

Google search told me today that 1 in 3 Roman Catholic priests are married. News to me. But I think it's a good thing. I don't want virgin men giving ethical advice to the rest of normal society. Ultimately, priests should be banned and executed, albeit humanely. Some should be raped first as needed.

Okay lemme break this down
-No, I am not waiting until marriage I just have difficulties tolerating people long enough for anything (thus the fact that I have never been kissed)
-I'm sure I'll understand later, but in my humble (and apparently quite out-dated) opinion, virginity is special and not something I should just go throw away to have away with it.
-I don't turn down people, I don't get asked generally.

You and me have a LOT incommon o_O

Tags
mozturbation robby = tl;dr robby is kool
Back
Top Bottom