This is why I love sex...

-I don't turn down people, I don't get asked generally. I'm the chick who hangs out with all the dudes, gets farted on, serves as a skateboard jump, etc.
Ok, thats just weird, like totally "Ellen Page" weird :crazy::p

-Your "Note:" bit went completely over my head. I don't understand at all.
Oh well, see, its my understanding from women who have told me, that often they became sexually active in high school in part because it gave them a sense of power and being noticed, that well, girls who were pretty just naturally got :o

but you're just too darn hard to "categorize & file" based on just your online presence and photos from rl :confused:
sorry, and that sorry is not so much for me as it is you, since likely it means, that in your future, you have a lot of people misunderstanding you and where you are coming from :straightface:
especially, if you have been able to still hang out with a bunch of skater dudes who still fart on you rather than hit on you :eek:
perhaps, you are like "Young Morrissey" and able to put out that "asexual vibe"
or
are simply oblivious to passes made at you
or
maybe in person there is some major negative social quality about you that only comes across "in the flesh" like perhaps you stutter or have bad BO :squiffy:
no offense meant MR, its just that your out of the ordinary worldliness leaves so few explanations possible

Ok, thats just weird, like totally "Ellen Page" weird :crazy::p

Oh well, see, its my understanding from women who have told me, that often they became sexually active in high school in part because it gave them a sense of power and being noticed, that well, girls who were pretty just naturally got :o

but you're just too darn hard to "categorize & file" based on just your online presence and photos from rl :confused:
sorry, and that sorry is not so much for me as it is you, since likely it means, that in your future, you have a lot of people misunderstanding you and where you are coming from :straightface:
especially, if you have been able to still hang out with a bunch of skater dudes who still fart on you rather than hit on you :eek:
perhaps, you are like "Young Morrissey" and able to put out that "asexual vibe"
or
are simply oblivious to passes made at you
or
maybe in person there is some major negative social quality about you that only comes across "in the flesh" like perhaps you stutter or have bad BO :squiffy:
no offense meant MR, its just that your out of the ordinary worldliness leaves so few explanations possible

I don't have a stutter. I don't have BO. Maybe I'm oblivious. Maybe I'm not as attractive as photos seems to capture. Maybe the "lesbian vibe" I've been told I give off sends 'em running (sent one running, I know.)

Truth is, I don't know. But one day I will know. I've made the decision to start dating (you may or may not have seen on facebook). I think I got two almost offers. Who knows.

haha thank god there's another one :lbf:

Sort of irrelevant but I have a story

There was this celibate kid I hated and I went up to him at the mall and was all pretending to hit on him like a dork. So I said:
n507800282_1473437_6334.jpg

let's be celibate together ;). Which not only did he not find funny in any way, he glared at me for like a minute and a half straight. (Note: I was not dressed as Sarah Palin the day I hit on celibate boy)

So then I was all, "Nah, it's cool bro, I have a Morrissey tat" (Y'know referencing his 80's deal) *lifts shirt*
n1241060476_30184662_2504.jpg

So he said, "WHY THE f*** DOES EVERYTHING YOU SAY MAKE NO SENSE?!"

I wasn't trying to be funny. I just like to piss people off.
...f***ing emos.

:lbf: I actually quite like that story. I also hate emo kids, so there's a plus.

Is that seriously your tattoo? It's really pretty.

I must say celibate may not have been the proper word to use, to describe myself at least. I'd probably have to say asexual is closer.

Everyone hates emo kids lol.

Yes, both of those photos were of me...or my skin adornments.

Neither applies to me, really. Robby was just being a smartass. I just...don't have sex because I don't feel like it's the right time. I feel like bad things will happen (to myself psychologically) if I succumb to any sexual urges.

So I refrain.

i have always been too aloof, disassociated. i have never been able to respond to all the typical indicators that someone is attracted to you. thus, my approach to women has always been awkward. with low self esteem/shyness or whatever the hell it is i just sat there and fell for women from afar. my lack of aggressive pursuit in this field has led many people to think i was gay or just a freak but my attraction and interest in women is quite healthy and generally very decent. but i turned down a lot of action back in the day, and i suppose i still would. in summary i guess ive never been casual about it and that has been mistaken for a lack of interest or celibacy or whatev.

Neither applies to me, really. Robby was just being a smartass.
but I was comparing you to Morrissey :thumb:, you could have taken it as a compliment you know :blushing:

I've made the decision to start dating (you may or may not have seen on facebook). I think I got two almost offers. Who knows.
yeah, i miss a lot on facebook , so good luck with dating soon, what an adventure!
& like I said before, I would only think it odd if you got further into your 20s, you know, were back in college for a year or two and still had not found a single person you finally did it with :eek:
and that would not only say something(what I don't know exactly about you* :confused:)
but also the pathetic "quality" of prospective mates for young women here in the USA :mock:

*=when i think of an older virgin, i think of the male D&D dorks i knew in high school, who were also were making the "decision" to be celibate :nopity:
(by being fat by age 15, or being so crippling shy they never even spoke to a girl, let alone ask one out, or poor hygiene, etc, etc)
but because they were not consciously aware that these decisions made it nearly impossible for them to get laid :o they remained filled with tons of unfulfilled desire :head-smack:
however, i do see that my perspective on older virginity, which is so colored by my loser guy friends from high school, likely means my assumptions about virginity have little to do with why someone so different would also be one...

Ooh, I bloody love all of the sex and that,

All the lovely sex and stuff I have it's good an' that.

Is that enough?

Ooh, I bloody love all of the sex and that,

All the lovely sex and stuff I have it's good an' that.

Is that enough?

I think you've covered every angle there. :thumb:

Next topic up is "This is why I love eating", to be followed by "This is why I love breathing", "This is why I love sleeping" etc.etc.

well, dont wait forever MR, you are too beautiful for that :blushing:
no matter how long you wait, the odds are whoever you do it with first will not be your first and last :straightface:
therefore, you should at least find out what all the fuss is about by say, the time you are 21
06.gif

now, as for me talking about sex right now :o
its Monday, I am exhausted in that area :eek:
seriously, I wish I had swallowed my misplaced sense of pride earlier :cool:
and succumbed to the charms of more of the milfs ive known, but which instead i turned turned down :crazy:
i swear, its like a whole different world being in bed with a woman who not only knows "How to do it" but also knows how to tell me what they want
AND ALLOWS THEMSELVES TO ENJOY IT :guitar:

...getting all "Adult" and "Responsible" for a moment.....

Fnurkle Snigger....you said "Succumbed" ...and "Swallowed"!!!
Chortle Fnarff....

Merry christmas Mozzsters!!!
Sex is Brilliant.
So I've been told......

See what I miss when I retire to sleep at night. :eek:

The thread started off funny and interesting. Then somehow the sex talk turned to playing Pokemon and techno music. I never knew talking about sex could be so boring :D

Okay lemme break this down
-No, I am not waiting until marriage I just have difficulties tolerating people long enough for anything (thus the fact that I have never been kissed)
-I'm sure I'll understand later, but in my humble (and apparently quite out-dated) opinion, virginity is special and not something I should just go throw away to have away with it.
-I don't turn down people, I don't get asked generally. I'm the chick who hangs out with all the dudes, gets farted on, serves as a skateboard jump, etc.
-Your "Note:" bit went completely over my head. I don't understand at all.

:clap:

All that talk about too pretty to not be having a sex life or too ugly to be sexed is pointless. Ugly people have sex too y'know! and people not having sex is often not because no one fancies them.

All that talk about too pretty to not be having a sex life or too ugly to be sexed is pointless. Ugly people have sex too y'know! and people not having sex is often not because no one fancies them.

:thumb:

En passant, I think we should all post some saucy and sexy photos of us. That'd be funny.

Tags
mozturbation robby = tl;dr robby is kool
Back
Top Bottom