This is why I love sex...

The other day I watched Brokeback Mountain. It was hot.

Women seem to like that movie more than most men.

I'll admit I've seen it too. It was OK. For anyone that's been on the Internet for more than 5 minutes, it was pretty tame. It was a while ago, maybe I've forgotten. I guess if you accidentally went to see it with your dad thinking it was a manly cowboy movie, it could be pretty shocking. :lbf:

All right! :thumb:

Who could possibly be against sex? Except maybe the Pope. Silly Popey-poo.

I wonder if anyone masturbates more than the Pope does. Gotta be a ton of used Kleenex in the Vatican.

No one up for talking about Papal palpation in graphic detail? Popely pud pulling? Pontifical pocket pool? :barf:

Morrissey?

I'll admit I've seen it too. It was OK. For anyone that's been on the Internet for more than 5 minutes, it was pretty tame. It was a while ago, maybe I've forgotten. I guess if you accidentally went to see it with your dad thinking it was a manly cowboy movie, it could be pretty shocking. :lbf:

The only thing that shocked me about that movie was the lack of lube.

No one up for talking about Papal palpation in graphic detail? Popely pud pulling? Pontifical pocket pool? :barf:

Morrissey?

I'm going to have to go to confession twice to get that foul thought out of my mind...

pope-benedict-xvi.jpg

I didn't see the whole thing, but what I did see was :horny:. It was subtle, which can be as sexy as anything graphic.

The only thing that shocked me about that movie was the lack of lube.

They were in the middle of a herd of sheep. I'm sure their hands and winkies were naturally covered in lanolin.

The cold air, the lack of shower soap, the lack of good razors, and the tough leathery / sandpapery skin, on the other hand... suppose that would appeal to some of you ladies, but not to this lady. :lbf:

So do you think they would have fscked some sheep for a few months of wilderness isolation, before they moved onto each other? And if so, why didn't they show us that?

Someone let me know when I cross the line. Is there a line in here?

Last edited:
I'm going to have to go to confession twice to get that foul thought out of my mind...

pope-benedict-xvi.jpg

GAH! MY EYES! DARN YOU RATZINGER!!!!!!!

Dude's about as sexy to me as Dick Cheney!

I don't. I prefer to steer clear of it all together.

Its worked for 19 years...I'm sticking with it.

well, dont wait forever MR, you are too beautiful for that :blushing:
no matter how long you wait, the odds are whoever you do it with first will not be your first and last :straightface:
therefore, you should at least find out what all the fuss is about by say, the time you are 21
06.gif

now, as for me talking about sex right now :o
its Monday, I am exhausted in that area :eek:
seriously, I wish I had swallowed my misplaced sense of pride earlier :cool:
and succumbed to the charms of more of the milfs ive known, but which instead i turned turned down :crazy:
i swear, its like a whole different world being in bed with a woman who not only knows "How to do it" but also knows how to tell me what they want
AND ALLOWS THEMSELVES TO ENJOY IT :guitar:

I don't. I prefer to steer clear of it all together.

Its worked for 19 years...I'm sticking with it.

It doesn't really count cause these have been your first 19 years and for most of them you couldn't even have had sex legally. I would give sex a chance if I were you - it might even make you happy. :thumb:

GAH! MY EYES! DARN YOU RATZINGER!!!!!!!

Dude's about as sexy to me as Dick Cheney!

Hahahaha:lbf:. Same. But then again, the last thing the Pope is meant to be is sexy :)

well, dont wait forever MR, you are too beautiful for that :blushing:
no matter how long you wait, the odds are whoever you do it with first will not be your first and last :straightface:
therefore, you should at least find out what all the fuss is about by say, the time you are 21
06.gif

Thanks, however that "and last" part seemed like some sort of threat. Is the Pope going to come kill me if I decide to have sex with more than one person? I've been a decent almost-Catholic!

It doesn't really count cause these have been your first 19 years and for most of them you couldn't even have had sex legally. I would give sex a chance if I were you - it might even make you happy. :thumb:

Possibly. Tell that to the straight, attractive male population. They seem to think I'm a dude (Not that the majority of my behavior proves them wrong *belch*)

I'm playing Pokemon Yellow. My Pikachu is happy. I'm on Cinnabar Island. My life is riveting :lbf:

seriously, I wish I had swallowed

:eek:

:D

and succumbed to the charms of more of the milfs ive known
i swear, its like a whole different world being in bed with a woman who not only knows "How to do it" but also knows how to tell me what they want
AND ALLOWS THEMSELVES TO ENJOY IT :guitar:

It's true, MILFs are great. And the key to good sex IMHO is experience, and both parties not being afraid to talk and ask for what you need.

I'm surprised some people seem to prefer one night stands.

Thanks, however that "and last" part seemed like some sort of threat.
threat? from who? :straightface: I just know that all the women I have ever met who were in their 20s when they lost their virginity had reasons along the lines of "waiting til they got married" and you know, them thinking of that person they married as being the "only one forever and ever" :cool:
yeah, you know what i am talking about, all that crap the Church taught us when we were kids :crazy:

anyways, you will see what i mean on your own MR, just watch as your female friends that are around your age change because of their sex lives
and the ones that still have very little of one by the time they reach 30, well, they will tend to be the more bitter ones :o
unless, of course, they are like you, in that while you are a virgin, you are very pretty one, so in time you will turn down countless men that other women would never have been hit on by in the first place or that they themselves would have been happy to hook up with :rolleyes:

note: sometimes I forget that the real pretty do not interact with the same world as the rest of us and wonder how much each of them realize that :confused:
after all, sex is not so much about sex, but desire, and can anyone who is more desirable than another really understand what drives others to view things like sex so differently from them?
33.gif

threat? from who? :straightface: I just know that all the women I have ever met who were in their 20s when they lost their virginity had reasons along the lines of "waiting til they got married" and you know, them thinking of that person they married as being the "only one forever and ever" :cool:
yeah, you know what i am talking about, all that crap the Church taught us when we were kids :crazy:

anyways, you will see what i mean on your own MR, just watch as your female friends that are around your age change because of their sex lives
and the ones that still have very little of one by the time they reach 30, well, they will tend to be the more bitter ones :o
unless, of course, they are like you, in that while you are a virgin, you are very pretty one, so in time you will turn down countless men that other women would never have been hit on by in the first place or that they themselves would have been happy to hook up with :rolleyes:

note: sometimes I forget that the real pretty do not interact with the same world as the rest of us and wonder how much each of them realize that :confused:
after all, sex is not so much about sex, but desire, and can anyone who is more desirable than another really understand what drives others to view things like sex so differently from them?
33.gif

Okay lemme break this down
-No, I am not waiting until marriage I just have difficulties tolerating people long enough for anything (thus the fact that I have never been kissed)
-I'm sure I'll understand later, but in my humble (and apparently quite out-dated) opinion, virginity is special and not something I should just go throw away to have away with it.
-I don't turn down people, I don't get asked generally. I'm the chick who hangs out with all the dudes, gets farted on, serves as a skateboard jump, etc.
-Your "Note:" bit went completely over my head. I don't understand at all.

Tags
mozturbation robby = tl;dr robby is kool
Back
Top Bottom