If Morrissey wrote an obscenity on your face would you get it tattooed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Dave

dyxgrk.jpg

pic related: reminds me of the cover of Swords

2m7stxs.jpg

You should ask that question in the Frink Thread. :lbf:

Ewww......That guy is CREEPY.

Yeah, and seems normal minus the ink. Compared to this guy who probably creeped people out anyway.

2qkqbe9.jpg

Frink Thread? I have that on ignore. :thumb:

Uh, no.

That guy IS creepy. As someone who has a few tats in sensitive places, those tats had GOT to hurt when he got them done.

He's going to look hilarious as an old man with those. :crazy:

Rule one: always make certain you can hide your tats if you need to.

Rule two: REALLY think about it before you get one. They're on your body FOREVER.

Last edited:

I still can't get over this photo. I read this book called Tarot of the Magicians by Oswald Wirth and when discussing the un-numbered (13) death card he notes that the skeleton is not actually bones, but pink, so it doesn't allude to real actual death but something more symbolic that's too complicated to get into. I always try to imagine a pink skeleton when I run across that strain of symbolism and BLAM! I think you just found it. Poor kid. I wonder what his mother thinks. I guess it doesn't matter, but man, wow. And I mean poor kid in that he might wake up some day and not be able to find a reason to justify ruining his face that way.

I still can't get over this photo. I read this book called Tarot of the Magicians by Oswald Wirth and when discussing the un-numbered (13) death card he notes that the skeleton is not actually bones, but pink, so it doesn't allude to real actual death but something more symbolic that's too complicated to get into. I always try to imagine a pink skeleton when I run across that strain of symbolism and BLAM! I think you just found it. Poor kid. I wonder what his mother thinks. I guess it doesn't matter, but man, wow. And I mean poor kid in that he might wake up some day and not be able to find a reason to justify ruining his face that way.

In case you're interested, I can testify that bone marrow is pinky-yellow. Mostly pink.

If he wrote it on my bum...then yes but no way the face....face tattoos are a big fat no no.

dyxgrk.jpg

pic related: reminds me of the cover of Swords

2m7stxs.jpg

Yikes..."mum meet my new boyfriend.....he's er a bit different from my other blokes" lol:eek:

Back
Top Bottom