Frink Thread Fight Club -

Keep this poem with the shirt trouble (think of Moz as you read it):

What if I were to taste you, pour liquor from my mouth in your lips

Would you let me pull you to me, savor the closeness, your breath against my fingertips

Can I take your tongue and suck the sweetness and the burn of the alcohol that resides there

Ease myself down comfortably straddle you in a chair

Will the movement of my lips across your neck and whispering in your ear

Lovingly stroking your face with my soft cheek and taking away all your secret fears

Pressed thighs, I look into your eyes Licking my lips

Your arms around me encircling my narrow hips

A shot I feed you a nice burning taste followed by my playful kiss

Sucking the liquid from my mouth, lips conjoined tight in a twist

My hands on your face, my hair covering our delicious endeavour

Hot liquid racing in my stomach and I'm feeling really excited I want to make you mine forever

I want to pour this entire bottle of alcohol all over your body and use my lips to savor all its glory

The licking and sucking that would just be the beginning of a beautiful story.....

:D

Now THAT is frinky. :thumb: :horny:

:eek: I'm not sure if I should be laughing or taking notes. :p

Seriously! That's what I was thinking. :lbf:

292u48w.jpg

The reason the whole thing started was that Scarlet was called out on lusting for a singer while being a married woman, that she is at peace with talking about intimate details of her obsession in a public forum while unaware that she's making a cuckold out of her husband. But reasonableness dictates that you don't talk cum gutters of another man when your very man is a presense in the same forum. Obsession however does not leave a lot of room for reasonableness.

And feel free to call me out on anything, I know I'm a nut who thinks Morrissey's my soulmate. :p I've got symbols and an entire library of pop culture to prove it though so I highly suggest nobody pick that fight with me because I'll pummel you. :D

OK, I'll bite. Morrissey is not really your soulmate, that's all in your crazy head. What is this proof, these signs and symbols and library of pop culture you've got that will pummel me into believing you and Morrissey are somehow cosmically linked?

So you're just looking out for me by calling me a cuckold? Thanks! What's funny is that I wasn't on the Frink thread or anywhere on here until you started personally attacking my wife.

Honestly I'm not sure why you care so much about what other people do that you need to start threads to attack specific people personally. It's not like your behavior has been perfect and beyond reproach.

OK, I'll bite. Morrissey is not really your soulmate, that's all in your crazy head. What is this proof, these signs and symbols and library of pop culture you've got that will pummel me into believing you and Morrissey are somehow cosmically linked?

Check your ipod.

So you're just looking out for me by calling me a cuckold? Thanks! What's funny is that I wasn't on the Frink thread or anywhere on here until you started personally attacking my wife.

Scarlet has mentioned several times since I've posted here that you post on the threads and that you think her obsession is cute. So as the months go by and the comments about sucking hair and whatnot appear, the eyes were rolling and wondering "What must her husband think of this?" I just typed the word cuckold. It was your wife who wasn't looking out for you who made you one.

Honestly I'm not sure why you care so much about what other people do that you need to start threads to attack specific people personally. It's not like your behavior has been perfect and beyond reproach.

Well, it's funny that you mention that. I don't really care about what other people do and I've never started a thread attacking specific people purposely. Your wife on the other hand felt compelled to meddle in between a personal squabble I had with another poster as trying to save the day and sending scathing PMs in my direction when really it was none of her business. She kinda does this a lot actually, it's not really a mystery. And to be honest, I happen to like her a lot when she's not blinded by some calling to defend the downtrodden when she doesn't actually have a sword sharp enough to fight with. So if you want to look at the entire story and get your facts straight, I suggest you have a chat with your wife. This misinterpretation of events is what makes liberals look dumb, dude. Smarten it up for the southpaw cause. :thumb:

Check your ipod.

Scarlet has mentioned several times since I've posted here that you post on the threads and that you think her obsession is cute. So as the months go by and the comments about sucking hair and whatnot appear, the eyes were rolling and wondering "What must her husband think of this?" I just typed the word cuckold. It was your wife who wasn't looking out for you who made you one.

I checked my iPod, and it says you're insane and that you're not Morrissey's soulmate. If he's your soulmate, he sure is showing it in a funny way, having relationships and sex with other people. He shows Scarlet and thousands of other men and women as much love as he shows you.

"Cuckold" is defined as "a man whose wife committed adultery." "Adultery" is defined as "extramarital sex." So, your use of the word cuckold is inaccurate and just plain mean, and is entirely your fault, not hers.

Actually, if Morrissey is your soulmate, I hate to tell you, but he's having sex with other people who aren't you. Which makes you the cuckold. Check and mate.

I'm still waiting for the proof, can you post some? Specific songs, lyrics, interviews, signs, symbols, etc?

I checked my iPod, and it says you're insane and that you're not Morrissey's soulmate. If he's your soulmate, he sure is showing it in a funny way, having relationships and sex with other people. He shows Scarlet and thousands of other men and women as much love as he shows you.

"Cuckold" is defined as "a man whose wife committed adultery." "Adultery" is defined as "extramarital sex." So, your use of the word cuckold is inaccurate and just plain mean, and is entirely your fault, not hers.

Actually, if Morrissey is your soulmate, I hate to tell you, but he's having sex with other people who aren't you. Which makes you the cuckold. Check and mate.

I'm still waiting for the proof, can you post some? Specific songs, lyrics, interviews, signs, symbols, etc?

Details plzkthx. :thumb:

CG has fantasies that enhance her life.
SI has fantasties that enhance her life. JC don't seem to mind.

The only problem here is each side wants to tell the other how they aught to behave. No problem in giving opinions here in the pigsty. Problem is in expecting the other to cede to said opinions.

But what was the original discussion about? The appropriateness of the comments, or the location of the comments?

It's already getting lost in the semantic smallprint and sniping, but I guess the pigsty aint the place for proper reasoned debate anyhow.

Details plzkthx. :thumb:

Check your iPod. I just had sex with him the other day.

I think I found the lyrics where Morrissey references Crystal Geezer being his soulmate:

She told me she loved me, which means she must be insane
I've had my face dragged in fifteen miles of shit, And I do not like it
So how can anybody say they know how I feel? The only one around here who is me, Is me
Because you wear a uniform, A smelly uniform, and so you think you can be rude to me

and

You don't know a thing about their lives
But you write as if you all lie side by side
Reader, meet Author
Have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life ?
So safely with your software, miles from the front line
You hear the way their sad voice sings, and you start to imagine things
Oh, any excuse to write your lies

and

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan
But you don't ever go away
There's so much destruction all over the world
And all you can do is complain about me

I could have brought up "You're the One for Me," but I'll assume that's about another one of Morrissey's "soulmates."

The only problem here is each side wants to tell the other how they aught to behave.

You're saying the truth is somewhere in the middle. I feel like I'm on the defensive. I wasn't even here when the fight started, I was dragged into it by Geezer referencing me in an insulting way. I could be wrong, but I feel like Scarlet and I don't want, expect or demand Geezer act a certain way. I just want to be respected and left alone, really.

I know, it's probably better for all involved that I be the classier one, just ignore her and wait for her to go away, but hopefully you can understand that when someone calls me a cuckold, I have a desire to have a say back in response.

Also, this may sound stupid, but I have a wish that Geezer would recognize her fantasies are insane and seek professional help... both because I'm a proponent of the truth, and I think it would benefit her, and I think having a person that divorced from reality around here could end up being dangerous for someone. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is a harmless fantasy we should encourage. I know, she's not likely to listen to reason, but at least I can feel the blood won't be on my hands if/when something goes wrong.

Last edited:

I don't know if "check and mate" are in order since your spreading of unsubstantiated gossip kinda makes you an asshole, but there's two ways I can do this. Personally I don't think your really worth my time at the moment but there are others reading that might find this interesting so I give this to them.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So you're James Cagney. That makes me (and Morrissey) members of the blinded panel which is fitting because throughout a series of events that require a paper to explain I'm Justice and Justice is blind. By sparring with me you have been, let's say, "possessed" by an older spirit and it's my job to guess which one. In this case the answer lies with the host of the show, "Mr. Daly" or "Mr. Lady" which is the hermetic God, half man, half woman that the two girls on the panel consult with, and each other, in order to out you. You state that you are very old and short, which makes me thinks initially that your'e just a troll but considering your married to one of my favorite people on the thread I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just one of the crabby old Gods. I only watched it once and we did guess who you are, and when he wrote his name down his J looked like a pretzel which is actually in Amish tradition an angel and DOWN WE GO TOGETHER dealing with your stupid nonsense. Keep this shit up and you won't be invited to the wedding.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here's the other route where you come in with your stolen gun like a stolen lie and start talking crap about Morrissey's sex life and I wail like a ghost and shoot you back. Consider me a clock on the wall.

Last edited:

The only problem here is each side wants to tell the other how they aught to behave. No problem in giving opinions here in the pigsty. Problem is in expecting the other to cede to said opinions.

This is untrue. I have always supported CG in her fantasies. I've even told other people to lay off her because she wasn't doing any harm. I've defended her all over the place. SHE turned on ME. She turned on a mutual friend (who is a good friend of mine) first. -- And in public. Hurtfully and unfairly. If someone says nasty things about a close friend in a public forum and you don't defend them then you're a jerk, so I defended her. Our mutual friend is a really dear and together person with a big life outside of Morrisseyville, yet CG calls her a stalker. CG just has big issues with anyone who is attracted to her imaginary husband. The snarking and passive-aggressive language she used on the frink thread to belittle us was really uncalled for as well. Then she somehow thinks we're still gonna be buddies! It's totally loopy and nearly creepy.

CG can have all the fantasies she wants to. I don't care. That being said, she thinks her fantasies are real. At least when I sit around daydreaming of biting Morrissey's neck I know it's just a daydream to pass the time and not something I'm planning to make happen.

Also, for the record, I'll say in here what I said on the frink thread: My husband is the light of my life. You can be married and in love and still find your favorite pop star sexy. It happens. It bears no reflection on how crazy I am about my husband. My husband is real life. Morrissey is my hero from my youth who grew into a big cute man that I look at from far away sometimes. I think it would be weird of me not to notice his charms.

Also, CG, did you really think you'd be insulting my husband like that and not angering him? What's wrong with you? If you know you're crazy (you say it ALL the time like it's just adorable) you should stop arguing your freaky perspective of the world with people and go get some medicine.

I don't know if "check and mate" are in order since your spreading of unsubstantiated gossip kinda makes you an asshole, but there's two ways I can do this. Personally I don't think your really worth my time at the moment but there are others reading that might find this interesting so I give this to them.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mszKabPYEho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So you're James Cagney. That makes me (and Morrissey) members of the blinded panel which is fitting because throughout a series of events that require a paper to explain I'm Justice and Justice is blind. By sparring with me you have been, let's say, "possessed" by an older spirit and it's my job to guess which one. In this case the answer lies with the host of the show, "Mr. Daly" or "Mr. Lady" which is the hermetic God, half man, half woman that the two girls in the audience consult with, and each other, in order to out you. You state that you are very old and short, which makes me thinks initially that your'e just a troll but considering your married to one of my favorite people on the thread I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just one of the crabby old Gods. I only watched it once and we did guess who you are, and when he wrote his name down his J looked like a pretzel which is actually in Amish tradition an angel and DOWN WE GO TOGETHER dealing with your stupid nonsense. Keep this shit up and you won't be invited to the wedding.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rTHTpEUd3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here's the other route where you come in with your stolen gun like a stolen lie and start talking crap about Morrissey's sex life and I wail like a ghost and shoot you back. Consider me a clock on the wall.

I rest my case.

I don't know if "check and mate" are in order since your spreading of unsubstantiated gossip kinda makes you an asshole, but there's two ways I can do this.

By sparring with me you have been, let's say, "possessed" by an older spirit and it's my job to guess which one. In this case the answer lies with the host of the show, "Mr. Daly" or "Mr. Lady" which is the hermetic God, half man, half woman.

Keep this shit up and you won't be invited to the wedding.

I love word play and so this tickled me, I just had to take a time out from the argument to mention it. "Hermetic" is the wrong word, "hermaphroditic" is probably what you meant. What hermetic really means is "the deliberate use of exceedingly obscure, convoluted, or esoteric literary or graphical symbolism and imagery. Which tickled my funny bone given the video "proof" of James Cagney posted here. Not trying to correct anyone, I just thought it was humorous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetics

Also, I had seen that video of Cagney on What's My Line before, found it entertaining. Good pick.

You and "I am a Ghost" are correct. Clearly Morrissey is a virgin and has never had sex in his 50 years on this Earth. He's saving his cherry for his eventual union with Crystal Geezer, maybe sometime when he's in his 60s or 70s and past his sexual peak. Naturally I don't have any evidence that would disprove this theory, so it must be true. His multiple recent songs containing sexual innuendo (Dear God Please Help Me, You Have Killed Me, etc.) were written entirely from his imagination and not personal experience, since he is sexless.

Your posting of a video of the actor James Cagney from several years before Morrissey was born clearly contains hidden signs and symbols proving that I am a possessed evil force that is trying in some way to pester and hinder you and your soulmate Morrissey and your future union, by way of arguing with you on the Internet. And I won't be invited to your wedding to Morrissey.

Clearly I am wrong about you being insane, and wrong about you possibly being too dangerous for everyone here to continue ignoring.

Last edited:
Oh, shut the f*** up. Actually the What's My Line clip was interesting for another reason I mentioned on my blog yesterday. I live over the wall from a graveyard and wanted to spot the closest grave. I used two trees on my side, the living side of the wall to mark my coordinates so when I got over the wall I could tell where to look on the ground to find the nearest plot. So in a way, the two trees was like the name "James Cagney." The living side or my side is your incessant whining and smartass attitude (Look up hermetic androgyne, buttf***, Actually don't. You'll just use all the sex magic bullshit to further the claim I'm crazy. The info is in books you'll never pick up.) and the dead side is the link to our spirit as present in the What's My Line clip. Now go queue like a good Morrissey fan and think that he's not singing about you when he mentions people thicker than pigshit. You are irritating.

Oh and not to belabor the point that there is a spirit among us bigger than our knowitall egos, JamesCagney, I'd like to point out that Hermetic Androgynes are hermetically sealed from one another while they do their great work. In your little movie clip you took the honor of smashing a pane of glass with your gun after I shot you. I'd like to personally thank you in advance for that. Now you can either simmer down and accept that Morrissey is running a rather intricate and fascinating study of esoteric sciences in his work and the pain of his life as expressed through his lyrics reaches us all on an emotional level because the pain is very real for him due to the fact he is this special person adn we are blessed to be a part of his underground school of weirdos and misfits, or you can pretend to be Noam Chomsky and act like a jerk. I didn't want to pick this fight with you because you have no way of knowing the extent of this tale and I can't hold that against you, but you can choose to be less cruel. Now let's go watch a nice show.

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom