Trivia you've always wanted to know about Morrissey

Just a trivial little thread to entertain myself, and hopefully some other members as well. :p

Are there any small tidbits of information that you've always wanted Morrissey to reveal in an interview (or even a song)?

For example, I've been wondering lately if he likes Marmite. His plum jam obsession seems to have diminished over the years, so perhaps his tastes have begun to lean more towards the savoury. :D

I'm curious to know if he's found animal cruelty free bath products that he likes, and what they are.

I'd love to know how he spends a free, lazy day at home. I imagine him like Jack Nicholson in "About Schmidt", with tousled hair, wearing a bathrobe. :D

I'd like to know if he likes Dylan Thomas' poetry. Hope I'll get to ask him myself one day - this is a question I wouldn't be ashamed to ask...

I wonder if he gets his right and left mixed up. Like if someone's giving directions in the passenger seat and he's driving and they say "Okay turn left HERE!" does he immediately turn right? :o Or does he have a problem reading maps? I know people like that who are artistic and i wonder if he suffers from that affliction too.

If Morrissey named the colors in a Crayola 8-Color assortment, what would he name them?

124u99f.jpg

If Morrissey named the colors in a Crayola 8-Color assortment, what would he name them?

I wanna answer that question so bad.

How do we move this bit of the thread over to off topic so we can play?

Okay, I did. Usually I would put it in The Pigsty. I want to see your answers after I go get some coffee.

I wonder if Morrissey drinks coffee? :p

What's his favourite sleeping position... Does he move a lot when he sleeps?

Well..... What is it like to sleep by his side?

Oops, sorry for frinking ...:oops:

What's his favourite sleeping position... Does he move a lot when he sleeps?

Well..... What is it like to sleep by his side?

Oops, sorry for frinking ...:oops:

He's probably a heater.

Being near to Morrissey's age, I'm curious to know what he REALLY thinks of his older fans.

Back
Top Bottom