Lady GaGa

At first I thought "she's utterly vacuous and there's interesting about her album", then she said "my album is utterly vacuous and shouldn't be taken too seriously" - that's when I started listening. She's aware of the image she's portyraying and she's fiercely controlling it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga was killed at her peek and we got Stefani Germanotta instead.

The Fame Monster is (at the moment) my favourite album of the year.

I think she's very much like Morrissey (not in style, but personality) in that while she's in your periphal knowledge she's an annoying bigmouth attention seeker, but once you pay attention you realise she's bloody interesting.

Am loving the Gaga love on here. Am surprised.

I thought she was the typified example of electro-pop fusion trash, a walking stereotype. Her first single “Just Dance” did not impress and I thought “Poker face” while a strong single pop-wise I didn’t love it. “Love Game” was catchy though. Her over-sexualized camp (phrases such as “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” and “bluffing with my muffin” was dumb to me but I understand it’s purpose: it’s tongue-in-cheek, not to be taken seriously. Her MTV performance, with the subsequent release of the single “Paparazzi” changed my perception of her. I love her new single Bad Romance and I am excited to see what she will do next.

hwlsgo.jpg

24fy7aq.jpg

This is Gold. If there was a gif file Oscars, iamnicola would be a solid contender. I love the Bad Romance video. You feel the whole effect of the song.

Last edited:
I too have to admit to absolutely loving her. Cant stop listening to bad romance, and as for the video, oh my!

Have to confess to a wee crush :blushing:

Seems so wrong but so right

i just want to know if she's a hermaphrodite. :confused:

1z389pd.jpg

At first I didn't like her at all, I thought, "Oh great, just what we need, a mindless popstar whose music lacks substance". That has all changed.

I see what you mean by this, and I agree about it. I think "Poker face" is a great pop song, with the monotonous verse/bridge and then the melodic chorus. I also like "Paparazzi". Haven't listened to the whole album though.

Edit: Wow, just saw the "Bad romance" video. That was amazing really!

Last edited:
If anybody remembers a certain lady named Madonna surfacing in the 80's, you might be able to draw comparisons with this. The kids now are as excited about Gaga as the kids were excited about Madonna back then. She has the image, controversy, writes her own stuff, very much in control etc. Very similar.

If anybody remembers a certain lady named Madonna surfacing in the 80's, you might be able to draw comparisons with this. The kids now are as excited about Gaga as the kids were excited about Madonna back then. She has the image, controversy, writes her own stuff, very much in control etc. Very similar.

It's true enough. But that's no bad thing. Nice that there's someone out there worth being excited about rather than another person I'm told I'm meant to be excited about *cough* La Roux *cough*.

*is tempted to be honest about how she feels about Lady GaGa*

Please do:D

Let's just say she should spend less time comming up with odd outfits to show off her ass,vagina,breats, and more time on her music. Her music is crap, and all she has are gimmicks. And you know she's getting help from her label to fix her songs up before they go out. So even with help her music is shit. I've heard her sing live, and she's horrid. She couldn't perform her song because she was having a wardrobe issue that she wouldn't have had if she didn't need fifteen tons of metal and lace in order to have your attention. She distracts you from how bad she is with her odd visuals. How can you take anyone seriously with lyrics like:

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

She is crap, and all her record sales tell me is that there are more idiots in the world than I had first thought.

I wonder what anyone who hate Gaga actually listen to. I wonder really hard...^

And no one reply to this saying "Real Music"

Last edited:
Anyone calling her music "pop crap" is just reflecting their own biases and ignorance, because whether you like her or not she has ideas, is an artist and a musician, who can actually play. She's a skilled singer, songwriter, and artist, and is only "pop crap" in the sense that David Bowie is also pop crap.

Tags
cock block ladyblahblah
Back
Top Bottom