is David Tseng a hypocrite?

• Thread starter this board is trash!
  • Start date
T

this board is trash!

If David Tseng believes in censorship (he arbitrarily deletes posts and doesn't allow profanity) then he must endorse the sexual harassment by "Mr. So & So" and Paula Mutignani aka Wayward Angel ([email protected]), right? Is that how it is? I thought he wanted his board so free of filth in honour of the immaculate MORRISSEY? Yeah, right!

Re: is David Tseng a hypocrite? [ NO - A HUMAN]

> doesn't allow profanity) then he must endorse the¿ sexual harassment I thought he wanted his board so free of filth

After reading the board for some time, you know which posts to avoid. It is not so bad to be filth free for a little while anyway. David doesn't intend to violate the rules of the board by allowing certain stuff to corrupt our innocent lives.

HOW DARE YOU?????

with two brain cells to rub together in addition to a steadfast (albeit it rather quiet,) sense of gratitude!

if you don't like it, DON'T come here, DON'T read any posts, and CERTAINLY don't post anything yourself!! david tseng runs this web site not as a personal service to those who can not seem to express themsleves without the use of gratuitous swearing,...he runs this site for his own interests, on his own time, and of his own, solitary effort. i don't understand how people can be so quick to condemn,...yet when does anyone thank him for his efforts?? i know for a fact there are a HELL of a lot of regulars who come here,....yet it's only come christmas or new year's that anyone seems to remember the words "thank you". david runs an excellent news-orientated site, and naturally he has the right to edit this bulletin board as he sees fit,...if you think you can do better; by all means,- go ahead and try your luck (!)...we're all waiting with bated breath, i'm sure!!! and in the meantime,....perhaps those who do frequent this board regularly could show a little more solidarity when the creator of this safe little haven you all escape to so often is critisized so unduly for what is surely a decision made with the utmost integrity in mind....(and not to mention AGAIN that it is also most definitely his indisputable right to do as he so chooses and sees fit with this board.

Thank You

Great reply, Surely etc. And, David, once again, thanks for your efforts!

Re: HOW DARE YOU?????

> if you don't like it, DON'T come here, DON'T read any posts, and

Careful, you've been caught in Ill Jill's Thrill trap again. The beast's sole purpose on this planet is to promote negativity through all that come in contact with her, and everywhere she goes. She thrives on it. Morrissey actually eluded to her as the title character in his song "Lifeguard Sleeping..." You posted a nice response, but look at all the negativity she aroused in you. You have to be a bigger person than she is, and just ignore her. It's all you can do. She's not worth the time or the bandwidth of a resposnse.

pannamotpanna.jpg

I DARE!

In all your ass-kissing of Tseng you failed to respond to the question. That means you're dumb. Also, if Tseng deserves "thanks" he should get it on the next Morrissey album. You say that you want it I'm sure that you'll get it.¿ with two brain cells to rub together in addition to a steadfast¿ (albeit it rather quiet,) sense of gratitude!¿ if you don't like it, DON'T come here, DON'T read any posts, and¿ CERTAINLY don't post anything yourself!! david tseng runs this¿ web site not as a personal service to those who can not seem to¿ express themsleves without the use of gratuitous swearing,...he¿ runs this site for his own interests, on his own time, and of¿ his own, solitary effort. i don't understand how people can be¿ so quick to condemn,...yet when does anyone thank him for his¿ efforts?? i know for a fact there are a HELL of a lot of¿ regulars who come here,....yet it's only come christmas or new¿ year's that anyone seems to remember the words "thank¿ you". david runs an excellent news-orientated site, and¿ naturally he has the right to edit this bulletin board as he¿ sees fit,...if you think you can do better; by all means,- go¿ ahead and try your luck (!)...we're all waiting with bated¿ breath, i'm sure!!! and in the meantime,....perhaps those who do¿ frequent this board regularly could show a little more¿ solidarity when the creator of this safe little haven you all¿ escape to so often is critisized so unduly for what is surely a¿ decision made with the utmost integrity in mind....(and not to¿ mention AGAIN that it is also most definitely his indisputable¿ right to do as he so chooses and sees fit with this board.

Re: HOW DARE *YOU*?????

Dood, "ChiGuy," you're a mowron. Please explain to me how I'm drowning and spreading negativity throughout the world at the same time. Do tell. Feel free to look up the word "explain" in the dictionary if you have to.¿ Careful, you've been caught in Ill Jill's Thrill trap again. The

The trap that he got caught in is his own. He failed to respond to the question in favor for some ass kissing.¿ beast's sole purpose on this planet is to promote negativity¿ through all that come in contact with her, and everywhere she¿ goes. She thrives on it. Morrissey actually eluded to her as the¿ title character in his song "Lifeguard Sleeping..."¿ You posted a nice response, but look at all the negativity she¿ aroused in you. You have to be a bigger person than she is, and¿ just ignore her. It's all you can do. She's not worth the time¿ or the bandwidth of a resposnse.

Why are you still typing, C?

Re: I DARE!

> In all your ass-kissing of Tseng you failed to respond to the¿ question. That means you're dumb. Also, if Tseng deserves¿ "thanks" he should get it on the next Morrissey album.¿ You say that you want it I'm sure that you'll get it.

ass-kissing? i don't think so. maybe that's how you prefer to spend your free time, darling.....i just call it decency.

and as for being labeled "dumb" by the likes of someone with your wit, charm, and sensitivity,...well, what can i say? i'm absolutely floored. do enlighten me,-you obviously have something of merit to share with us all. (there's a reason prefer to spend your time anatagonizing people here instead of going outside and trying to live your life in the "real world", isn't there, pumpkin?)

i have to say, as a rule, i never post on this board,...but i find myself riled time and time again by those people (such as yourself, in this particular instance) whose sole purpose, it would seem, is to knock others down, regardless of their opinion or the subject matter at hand.

my last post was my own humble opinion,...obviously one with which you do not agree,...but if anything,...at least my thoughts were well meant,..and were certainly not intended to cause distress to any individual.

if i felt obliged to bring to people's attention the fact that they may at times be overlooking the point of this site, or even taking it for granted,...well, why should that honest opinion get under YOUR skin?

and as for david being thanked on morrissey's next album; well, let me tell you a thing or two about that, sweetheart.

-firstly, in case it escaped your attention, david does not maintain this site for morrissey's benefit,...but for his fans....(small minded and ungrateful though some of them may be) consequently, it stands to reason that it is the people who frequent this site (and not our dear old moz) who should take the time to let him know that they appreciate his effort. appreciate it as somwhere to all converge together, appreciate it as somewhere to discuss, appreciate it as somewhere to find up to date, reliable infornmation, appreciate it as somewhere to sell of trade their goods and treasures, appreciate it as somewhere to meet like minded people and chat, and yes, even appreciate it as somewhere to voice our opinions.....(surely i need not go on any further about the entire multitude of reasons why people return to this site again and again.)

-and secondly, i really don't think you are in ANY position to go throwing around your shabbily compiled pseudo-sarcastic gems (i am still here referring to "if Tseng deserves "thanks" he should get it on the next Morrissey album." you have no idea what david gave up from a "morrissey standpoint" in the interests of this site (and i don't doubt for a moment that neither do you care), but i can guarantee you (at the oh-so-perilous risk of being called "dumb" and an "ass-kisser" by you again, that david has more integrity in his little finger than you can begin to comprehend in that muggy little head of yours)

and as for your infernal whining on the subject of this supposed "censorship",...let me ask you this; does the fact that david does NOT delete posts which are directly condemning or insulting to HIM, say anything to you? the reason i ask is because frankly, i would have a very hard time beleiving that if you had a web site of your own, you would be so big hearted as to actually allow post after irritating post to appear, in which you are constantly deplored as a person, and in which your efforts are consistently written off, by the same people who seem to think that not only is your (i.e. THIS) facility their god given right to systematically abuse, but who also think that a few kind words once in a blue moon would put their noses out of joint.

oh, and as for your original question not being answered,...well,...you'll have to forgive us all for thinking it to be rhetorical. but in case you still aren't clear, allow me to wager a guess and spell it out for you: yes, it would appear that david does condone what you so engagingly refer to as "mr. so & so's sexual harassment" (forgive me if i haven't quoted you verbatim, but i'm sure everyone will recall the general idea of it). however, i wouldn't worry TOO much darling, if i were you,....because someone as sharp as mr. so & so (regardless of whether or not you share his sense of humour) most definitely WILL NOT be seeking out your guileless, withering company any time soon.

and lastly, i would like to end this message, for the benefit of all those who read it and at whom the tirade is NOT aimed, by apologising if i appear to have done at times exactly those things for which i was chiding our "friend". i perhaps did not intend to come off quite so abrasively as i have, and neither was any of this meant as a personal attack on anyone, but merely as a personal attack on what surely is an thoughtless, malicious, and infantile point of view.

dolly

Re: I DARE!

> ass-kissing? i don't think so. maybe that's how you prefer to¿ spend your free time, darling.....i just call it decency.
So you admit you're an ass-kisser?¿ and as for being labeled "dumb" by the likes of¿ someone with your wit, charm, and sensitivity,...well, what can¿ i say? i'm absolutely floored. do enlighten me,-you obviously¿ have something of merit to share with us all. (there's a reason¿ prefer to spend your time anatagonizing people here instead of¿ going outside and trying to live your life in the "real¿ world", isn't there, pumpkin?)

First of all, cocopuff, what do you call the "real world"? I'm in the corporate office right now and just returned from dining "outside." Second of all, how do my opinions and original questions "antagonize" people? Maybe insecure people such as those (including you) are the ones who need to go "outside" and live in the "real world."¿ i have to say, as a rule, i never post on this board,...but i

You have a rule against posting on this board? The very one you champion David Tseng for running? Ah, but then you broke your rule...¿ find myself riled time and time again by those people (such as¿ yourself, in this particular instance) whose sole purpose, it¿ would seem, is to knock others down, regardless of their opinion¿ or the subject matter at hand.

How so? I haven't knocked anyone down nor am I intolerant of different opinions. That's YOU cocopuff.¿ my last post was my own humble opinion,...obviously one with¿ which you do not agree,...but if anything,...at least my¿ thoughts were well meant,..and were certainly not intended to¿ cause distress to any individual.

Oh really? Is that why you demanded to know how I "dared"? I don't give a rat's ass about your humble opinion. I just asked why you avoided the question in favor of some unnecessary ass-kissing.¿ if i felt obliged to bring to people's attention the fact that¿ they may at times be overlooking the point of this site, or even¿ taking it for granted,...well, why should that honest opinion¿ get under YOUR skin?

It doesn't get under my skin. Don't flatter yourself, cocopuff! But are you so arrogant to claim that people are "overlooking the point of this site" without even telling us what the point of this site is? Explain how people take it for granted.¿ and as for david being thanked on morrissey's next album; well,¿ let me tell you a thing or two about that, sweetheart.¿ -firstly, in case it escaped your attention, david does not¿ maintain this site for morrissey's benefit,...but for his¿ fans....(small minded and ungrateful though some of them may be)¿ consequently, it stands to reason that it is the people who¿ frequent this site (and not our dear old moz) who should take¿ the time to let him know that they appreciate his effort.

Maybe they don't appreciate it. Maybe people like "Mr. So & So" and Wayward Angel are purposely trying to sabotage the board. Ever thought of that?¿ appreciate it as somwhere to all converge together, appreciate

Not happening.¿ it as somewhere to discuss, appreciate it as somewhere to find¿ up to date, reliable infornmation, appreciate it as somewhere to

That's the only reason I appreciate it. I have never criticized the main page have I? Only the discussion boards. But you take specific criticisms as a general attack because you're so insecure.¿ sell of trade their goods and treasures, appreciate it as¿ somewhere to meet like minded people and chat, and yes, even¿ appreciate it as somewhere to voice our opinions.....(surely i¿ need not go on any further about the entire multitude of reasons¿ why people return to this site again and again.)

Surely you do.¿ -and secondly, i really don't think you are in ANY position to¿ go throwing around your shabbily compiled pseudo-sarcastic gems¿ (i am still here referring to "if Tseng deserves¿ "thanks" he should get it on the next Morrissey¿ album." you have no idea what david gave up from a¿ "morrissey standpoint" in the interests of this site¿ (and i don't doubt for a moment that neither do you care), but i¿ can guarantee you (at the oh-so-perilous risk of being called¿ "dumb" and an "ass-kisser" by you again,¿ that david has more integrity in his little finger than you can¿ begin to comprehend in that muggy little head of yours)

Well, I don't think so because I asked if his censorship practices make him a hypocrite and no one has denied it.¿ and as for your infernal whining on the subject of this supposed¿ "censorship",...let me ask you this; does the fact¿ that david does NOT delete posts which are directly condemning¿ or insulting to HIM, say anything to you? the reason i ask is

Not really.¿ because frankly, i would have a very hard time beleiving that if¿ you had a web site of your own, you would be so big hearted as¿ to actually allow post after irritating post to appear, in which¿ you are constantly deplored as a person, and in which your¿ efforts are consistently written off, by the same people who¿ seem to think that not only is your (i.e. THIS) facility their¿ god given right to systematically abuse, but who also think that¿ a few kind words once in a blue moon would put their noses out¿ of joint.

uh, who abuses this site? People obviously have different opinions about that. I don't think sexual harassment belongs on a Morrissey board, but Tseng disagrees. You don't think that people should criticize the owner of the board and I disagree. No, I wouldn’t be so generous ("big hearted" isn't the right term) as to create an open-access board, but there's nothing wrong with that is there?¿ oh, and as for your original question not being¿ answered,...well,...you'll have to forgive us all for thinking¿ it to be rhetorical. but in case you still aren't clear, allow¿ me to wager a guess and spell it out for you: yes, it would¿ appear that david does condone what you so engagingly refer to¿ as "mr. so & so's sexual harassment" (forgive me¿ if i haven't quoted you verbatim, but i'm sure everyone will¿ recall the general idea of it). however, i wouldn't worry TOO¿ much darling, if i were you,....because someone as sharp as mr.¿ so & so (regardless of whether or not you share his sense of¿ humour) most definitely WILL NOT be seeking out your guileless,¿ withering company any time soon.

Actually he tries it on a regular basis even when he knows his advances are unwanted. That makes him a predator officially endorsed by this board.¿ and lastly, i would like to end this message, for the benefit of¿ all those who read it and at whom the tirade is NOT aimed, by¿ apologising if i appear to have done at times exactly those¿ things for which i was chiding our "friend". i perhaps

Like what? You're not intelligent enough to do anything like me so don't worry about it. Apology not necessary (quit trying to kiss everyone's ass.)¿ did not intend to come off quite so abrasively as i have, and

oh boo hoo¿ neither was any of this meant as a personal attack on anyone,¿ but merely as a personal attack on what surely is an¿ thoughtless, malicious, and infantile point of view.

Oh surely.

You won't get it, will you?

> if Tseng deserves¿ "thanks" he should get it on the next Morrissey album.

I don't think David expects a reaction from Morrissey for Morrissey-Solo. Why put forth all the effort for a few fleeting words? I feel he does this because,like MOST of us, David is a fan.

hey- a newsflash.

Morrissey has a good voice. Morrissey (most of the time) has a good band. I were gay, I would make him my love idol. Hell, I think he's sexy anyway. The point: Let's talk about Morrissey, The Smiths, and other relevant stuff. That's why I started coming here. To learn more about Moz and his fans. Does anyone hate me yet?

jesse

Re: I DARE! - To the person with no brain

Let me interrupt-

Person with a brain wrote:¿> oh, and as for your original question not being¿> answered,...well,...you'll have to forgive us all for thinking¿> it to be rhetorical. but in case you still aren't clear, allow¿> me to wager a guess and spell it out for you: yes, it would¿> appear that david does condone what you so engagingly refer to¿> as "mr. so & so's sexual harassment" (forgive me¿> if i haven't quoted you verbatim, but i'm sure everyone will¿> recall the general idea of it). however, i wouldn't worry TOO¿> much darling, if i were you,....because someone as sharp as mr.¿> so & so (regardless of whether or not you share his sense of¿> humour) most definitely WILL NOT be seeking out your guileless,¿> withering company any time soon

Then Person with no brain wrote:¿ Actually he tries it on a regular basis even when he knows his¿ advances are unwanted. That makes him a predator officially¿ endorsed by this board.

You really have to get a sense of humor person and realize that Mr. So & So is making you the butt of a joke in those posts. A very easy thing to do I might add because you put yourself out there and show just how insane and self obsessed you are. But of course you like to flatter yourself into thinking otherwise. Get over yourself.

>>¿>Careful, you've been caught in Ill Jill's Thrill trap again. The¿>beast's sole purpose on this planet is to promote negativity¿>through all that come in contact with her, and everywhere she¿>goes. She thrives on it. Morrissey actually eluded to her as the¿>title character in his song "Lifeguard Sleeping..."¿>You posted a nice response, but look at all the negativity she¿>aroused in you. You have to be a bigger person than she is, and¿>just ignore her. It's all you can do. She's not worth the time¿>or the bandwidth of a resposnse.¿ Dood, "ChiGuy," you're a mowron. Please explain to me¿ how I'm drowning and spreading negativity throughout the world¿ at the same time. Do tell. Feel free to look up the word¿ "explain" in the dictionary if you have to.

You'e love a response to such a pointless question wouldn't you? You're like a creature in a really bad Star Trek episode where it provokes it's victims to exhibit signs of negativity and ill-will, and then you suck up those emotions with this tube that extrudes from your forehead and gives you more and more power until you can have complete power of the starship. But the captain has to say "Fight the creature!!...it finds devious ways to provoke negative emotions by returning again and again and and invoking ridiculous concepts which cause you to react in a hostile manner....you must FIGHT IT!" Then everyone concentrates really hard, and then you die.
:)

Besides, ultimately any discussion with you ends in everyone discussing the degree of your ineptness.¿ Why are you still typing, C?

Got some free time on my hands. I know I shouldn't be wasting good bandwidth on you, but what the hell. I won't do it again.

skinpic26.jpg

Re: I DARE! - To the brainless Chris

> Let me interrupt-¿ Person with a brain wrote:¿ Then Person with no brain wrote:

I'm so glad you interrupted! Where would we be without your scientific conclusions?¿ You really have to get a sense of humor person and realize that

I already have a sense of humour, but thanks anyway.¿ Mr. So & So is making you the butt of a joke in those posts.

How so? And who do you think I am? Do you even know who you're talking to?¿ A very easy thing to do I might add because you put yourself out¿ there and show just how insane and self obsessed you are. But of

How so?¿ course you like to flatter yourself into thinking otherwise. Get¿ over yourself.

I don't have a problem with myself. The point is that "Mr. So & So" is a sexual predator officially endorsed by this board and you haven't denied it. You just said I need a sense of humour. I think you need to learn to distinguish what is funny and what is not. In other words, *you* need the sense of humor and you need that uncommon thing known as common sense. You wanna know why Paula strokes "Mr. So & So's" ego (and anything else)? She feels she has to please men so they'll support her. Remember she never graduated highschool and has depended on men financially all her life. Figure it out brainiac.

> You'e love a response to such a pointless question wouldn't you?¿ You're like a creature in a really bad Star Trek episode where¿ it provokes it's victims to exhibit signs of negativity and¿ ill-will, and then you suck up those emotions with this tube¿ that extrudes from your forehead and gives you more and more¿ power until you can have complete power of the starship. But the¿ captain has to say "Fight the creature!!...it finds devious¿ ways to provoke negative emotions by returning again and again¿ and and invoking ridiculous concepts which cause you to react in¿ a hostile manner....you must FIGHT IT!" Then everyone¿ concentrates really hard, and then you die.¿ :)

Oh that explains it every well, thank you. You're worried that I have "power" and that's why you're so intimidated by me and post such bullsh|t.¿ Besides, ultimately any discussion with you ends in everyone¿ discussing the degree of your ineptness.

Really? Can you site an example?¿ Got some free time on my hands. I know I shouldn't be wasting¿ good bandwidth on you, but what the hell. I won't do it again.

So you admit you're a hypocrite, right?

> Remember she never graduated highschool and¿ has depended on men financially all her life. Figure it out¿ brainiac.

this was a really disgusting comentary.

> this was a really disgusting comentary.

why is that disgusting? that's what she told me. of course I wouldn't have gossipped about it if she hadn't posted some disgusting trash herself. the difference is, she posts lies and trash, I just post the truth (or "the truth" as she has once claimed it--if it's untrue then that makes her the liar and me still honest.) So there's really nothing "disgusting" about it, sonny.

what she does in her private life is her own problem.

it doesn`t touch you, so you can`t judge it.

that`s why your comment was disgusting.

i think i have to explain it you, you don`t have this kind of sense.¿ why is that disgusting? that's what she told me. of course I¿ wouldn't have gossipped about it if she hadn't posted some¿ disgusting trash herself. the difference is, she posts lies and¿ trash, I just post the truth (or "the truth" as she¿ has once claimed it--if it's untrue then that makes her the liar¿ and me still honest.) So there's really nothing¿ "disgusting" about it, sonny.

To Jill Ballard (thrillracer) setting the record straight

> You wanna know why Paula strokes "Mr. So & So's"¿ ego (and anything else)? She feels she has to please men so¿ they'll support her. Remember she never graduated highschool and¿ has depended on men financially all her life. Figure it out¿ brainiac.

Let me step in here and say something. I'm a friend of Wayward Angel therefore I want to step in and say a few things. My position here is not to spout trash about you or to you but to set the record straight because she is my friend and I will not stand here and listen to you try and sabatoge her.

First off I find it very sad that someone who used to be a friend of hers would stoop to the level that you have for the sake of revenge.

Being that you were her friend at one time and know the real truth behind the lies you tell I find it very convenient the things that you leave out. For instance, I know you're aware that she went back and received her diploma yet you conveniently choose to say otherwise. Does is matter either way? Of course not. But it does go to show how spiteful and sick you are as a person.

You're also aware of the abuse and difficulties she faced as a child which further proves what a truly disgusting person you are showing one (still very distorted) side of the story.

If you had any decency you should look back and be ashamed of yourself but I think it very apparant that you obviously lack any qualities that a decent human being possesses so that obviously won't be happening.

As for Mr. So & So do you know anything about him? Do you know anything about their relationship? Of course you don't which in turn proves another point.

Now why don't you focus your energy on something more worthwhile such as improving your vile and disgusting personality.

Back
Top Bottom