Mr. So & So has my heart

W

Wayward Angel

> Oh but I bet she does ;) Hehehe. There is a lot you have to¿ learn about women dear boy.

Johnnynefarious,
Let me interrupt for a minute please. As a woman I am obviously a better judge then you on this topic.

Let me say that not only does Mr. So & So understand women better then any man I know but he also happens to be the most intelligent, witty, fascinating and sexiest man I have ever encountered on this drab little planet of ours.

And of course I know all of this because I am lucky enough to be surrounded by his lovely ways every day.

> Yeah, but does he have a big cock???

Shoot did I leave that part out? Hehehe :)

You are perfect.

Dear Precious Angel,

You continue to appear in the most wonderfully maginificent ways.

What the world so severely lacks in beauty is composed within the chambers of your warm and gentle heart.

You succeed in making my dimmest days seem bright, and you induce many smiles where smiles rarely manage to appear.

I owe you everything that I contain, and what ever else this hideous world can manage to hand over.

But there is one thing I am rather sure about my sweet and precious Angel, the feelings that I possess for you will always consume my thoughts, and forever own my heart.

In life or in death.

Awake or asleep.

You are the only person I've ever aspired to love.

Withn every single inch of this heart,
-So&So

"Still you bought a toy that can reach the places he never goes..."

Dear Rob

> "Still you bought a toy that can reach the places he never¿ goes..."

If you have any thoughts even slightly in reference to me on this
forum, then please post them to me, and leave her alone.

Or better yet e-mail me and say them there.

-So&So

Claremont1997

huh???
AND you might be...
As if you were so important....

dum dee dumm
DUM DEE DUMM

Did anyone get to see morrissey show in Claremont at the Bridges Auditorium in October 97?
Wasn't that an awesome concert?

My friends and I had third row seats and let me tell you it was the best, especially when he came out and his greeting was "amigos." I nearly died...

Re: Claremont1997

> huh???¿ AND you might be...¿ As if you were so important....

he thinks he is.¿ dum dee dumm¿ DUM DEE DUMM¿ Did anyone get to see morrissey show in Claremont at the Bridges¿ Auditorium in October 97?¿ Wasn't that an awesome concert?

Hell yeah. Did you get a bootleg or pix?¿ My friends and I had third row seats and let me tell you it was¿ the best, especially when he came out and his greeting was¿ "amigos." I nearly died...

I liked it when he reminded us we had to go to work the next day. That made me feel great.

> he thinks he is.
I know, the ego of some people. Just cause he lands a girl from the message board. He thinks he is bad ass. hA ha HA!¿ Hell yeah. Did you get a bootleg or pix?

Nah! We managed to sneak in a tape recorder, but my "stupid" friend put some crappy batteries (I think he bought them at pic and save--I swear) and all we recorded was part of "the operation." It was so funny… The next day were all excited to listen to our little bootleg and then after about 10 seconds we hear rrrrrrrggggghhh. Needless to say, my friend almost got a betting for being sooo stupid. (You put good quality batteries or brand new on the recorder duh!)

We got pictures from the Greek Theater show, but they suck for the most part. Let's just say that my sister is not a very good photographer :)¿ I liked it when he reminded us we had to go to work the next¿ day. That made me feel great.

Oh! yeah! I forgot about that part.
The Queen is dead was super awesome too. Wasn't it??

> Hell yeah. Did you get a bootleg or pix?

I got a bootleg but no pix¿ I liked it when he reminded us we had to go to work the next¿ day. That made me feel great.

Yeah funny guy

> I got a bootleg but no pix

As long as you read the first few lines. I got my point across... heh heh heh¿ Yeah funny guy

I know... I like the part when he said that he "wished that [he] was born mexican." That was too(!) much.

> I got a bootleg but no pix
Care to trade for a copy of your bootleg?¿ Yeah funny guy

> I know, the ego of some people. Just cause he lands a girl from¿ the message board. He thinks he is bad ass. hA ha HA!
Some people!¿ Nah! We managed to sneak in a tape recorder, but my¿ "stupid" friend put some crappy batteries (I think he¿ bought them at pic and save--I swear) and all we recorded was¿ part of "the operation." It was so funny… The next day¿ were all excited to listen to our little bootleg and then after¿ about 10 seconds we hear rrrrrrrggggghhh. Needless to say, my¿ friend almost got a betting for being sooo stupid. (You put good¿ quality batteries or brand new on the recorder duh!)

Those dumb security people copped a feel of my recorder and I had to put it in my car. :(¿ We got pictures from the Greek Theater show, but they suck for¿ the most part. Let's just say that my sister is not a very good¿ photographer :)

Well I sorta came unprepared with the appropriate film and lens so I didn't do very well either.¿ Oh! yeah! I forgot about that part.¿ The Queen is dead was super awesome too. Wasn't it??

Yeah, it kicked ass! Same thing with Satan and Maladjusted.

Back
Top Bottom