How do I change my username?

If you'd like to change your user name, stop using 'nowiknowhowjoanofarcefelt' account, create a new one.

The site administrator would like to use his time for site maintenance issues rather than adjusting individual users' account settings.

Thank you very much.

FYI, site administrator's reply about the question

Last edited:
Shakespeare spelt 'arse' as 'arce', you know.

If you'd like to change your user name, stop using 'nowiknowhowjoanofarcefelt' account, create a new one.

The site administrator would like to use his time for site maintenance issues rather than adjusting individual users' account settings.

Thank you very much.

Well, thanks for being a arsehole on the matter, but that didnt work, since its registered with the same email adress.

Thank you very much.

You really are insufferable. Forums are supposed to be fun, why must you turn this one into such a hedge maze?

Thank you very much.

Without the users, there would BE no site. Make your users happy, and you have a good site.

Let your mods talk to them like shit, and you have a shitty site, no matter how well-maintained.

Think about it if you can.

Alright, everyone calm down. If you want me to remove the 'e' I'll do it. But as Kewpie suggested, if the problem is fixable on your end that would be easier.

Alright, everyone calm down. If you want me to remove the 'e' I'll do it. But as Kewpie suggested, if the problem is fixable on your end that would be easier.

Thank you.

Can you also ask Kewpie to reply to people in a more polite manner, or is that impossible?

Phew! The world can rest, and we can all be at peace now that nowiknowhowjoanofarcfelt has the right name.

Can I put in an annual request for an update of my name?

Dave2009:thumb:

Phew! The world can rest, and we can all be at peace now that nowiknowhowjoanofarcfelt has the right name.

Can I put in an annual request for an update of my name?

Dave2009:thumb:

Dave, sorry pal, I have already registered the user names 'Dave2010', 'Dave 2011' and 'Dave 2012'
PM me for negotiations on how much you are willing to pay for the password:thumb::lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Can you also ask Kewpie to reply to people in a more polite manner, or is that impossible?

The reply in this thread I thought was fine, direct and to the point. The reactions to it I find are unreasonable.

Kewpie contributes a lot to the site and behind the scenes including helping out with a lot of moderation duties that are not fun such as contacting members about behavior that is not appropriate. Please post a report in this forum or email me if you feel a reply from a moderator was out of line.

The reply in this thread I thought was fine, direct and to the point. The reactions to it I find are unreasonable.

Kewpie contributes a lot to the site and behind the scenes including helping out with a lot of moderation duties that are not fun such as contacting members about behavior that is not appropriate. Please post a report in this forum or email me if you feel a reply from a moderator was out of line.

I'm not saying she doesn't contribute a lot to this site, but so does Uncleskinny. Yet when Uncleskinny replies to a request or something akin, he does so without the OTT irony.

Did the reply to the person who requested a username change really require a
'The site administrator would like to use his time for site maintenance issues rather than adjusting individual users' account settings.

Thank you very much.'

If you can't read the uncivilized 'undertone' in that reply, then it must be me. 'Ta', would have sufficed more than: 'Thank you very much'.

Even the newbie poster called Kewpie an arsehole on the matter in question, so it's obviously not just me who finds her posts too much OTT, when being straight to the point.

I'm not saying she doesn't contribute a lot to this site, but so does Uncleskinny. Yet when Uncleskinny replies to a request or something akin, he does so without the OTT irony.

Did the reply to the person who requested a username change really require a

If you can't read the uncivilized 'undertone' in that reply, then it must be me. 'Ta', would have sufficed more than: 'Thank you very much'.

Even the newbie poster called Kewpie an arsehole on the matter in question, so it's obviously not just me who finds her posts too much OTT, when being straight to the point.

Agreed.

Kewpie contributes a lot to the site and behind the scenes including helping out with a lot of moderation duties that are not fun such as contacting members about behavior that is not appropriate.

I doubt I'm the only person who would find enjoyment in that.

I doubt I'm the only person who would find enjoyment in that.

:lbf: Seriously.
I do it at work with employees and at home with kids. I'm a pro.

I love telling people when the screw up and do something wrong. ;)

Kewpie is a star. She can do what she wants. :thumb:

Yeah, well it's just unfortunate that doing "whatever she wants" involves being a mirthless killjoy ridiculing people for innocent mistakes and banning members who even remotely stand up to her even when they are nowhere near a violation of TOS.

But you go right on polishing that apple, Dave.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tags
what ever
Back
Top Bottom