How do I change my username?

She doesn't even ban half the people that are attributed to her from what I understand. She is who she is, take it or leave it, and she does a lot of mostly thankless work here, for free. If you ever have a real question she is willing to help. I've had problems with her before but it was a bunch of silly nonsense. She is an established moderator and has the site owner's support, so you might as well appreciate her for who she is or get over it.

You guys should settle this with a game of Dance Dance Revolution.

I've been thinking about changing my name. Again.

I seem to go thru this every 6 mos. I've got a few I'm thinking of... I need to pick a good one. Cuz I'll be sucked in for another 15K posts :D (tho it won't go as fast!)

It's like when you first adopt a cat, they ask if you're prepared to have it for 20+ years. It's a commitment. And yes, your cat may outlive you.

p.s. kewpie, I won't ask you to change this one. I'll start anew. ;):)

I have to agree in some way with these guys who complain about Kewpie - I almost left the site more than half a dozen times because of the abrasive and negative comments left (not all to my posts - just in general), it's NOT what I expect from a Morrissey fan - it just isn't.

Can we not have someone more used to the job of receiving and distributing really, really important points of view, emotion and basic intelligence? Perhaps some training? YES - the site if big enough to require it .. there are a LOT of Morrissey fans who com here looking for support. And I am one.

Mad x

This is why I decided to leave my username misspelled as it is.

I'm not saying she doesn't contribute a lot to this site, but so does Uncleskinny. Yet when Uncleskinny replies to a request or something akin, he does so without the OTT irony.

Did the reply to the person who requested a username change really require a

If you can't read the uncivilized 'undertone' in that reply, then it must be me. 'Ta', would have sufficed more than: 'Thank you very much'.

Even the newbie poster called Kewpie an arsehole on the matter in question, so it's obviously not just me who finds her posts too much OTT, when being straight to the point.

here's what I try and do, whenever I read anything posted by Kewpie I try and imagine how it would read if Skinny wrote it instead :thumb:
which often results in its sharp edges being softened and rounded into something potentially witty :clap:
or I imagine Bored wrote it, and then I know not to take it too seriously :p
after all, this is only the internet :cool:

Tags
what ever
Back
Top Bottom