America, I love you # 3 thread

sarah-silverman_08.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm amazed that this England vs. America thing keeps on going here on Solow. .
who started that here?

The Daily Mail is EVERYWHERE. .

yeah, bloomin' newsagents.

Both America and England are, generally, fantastic places, so everyone should just shut up now.

Oi scarlet, stop being aggressive on my thread!

When are you traveling and to what part of the country? You can PM if you like. I am in the Southeast. I am sure you know others from Solo in other parts of the country. Some of our fair cities I know quite well and can make recommendations based on your interests (esp. NYC).

Your friendly American Soloer,

TRO

Hello there:)
I have relations now in Boston. So that it is the next trip, which i don't know when.
I've been to NYC twice. Once for 5 days and once on a day trip, when i was staying in Philly for a month. I was quite young then & it was very exciting.

Also i've been to Las Vegas:love:

and if i won the lottery. One think, i would do, a huge trip around the states meeting up with my Solo crew:thumb:

but if any of you come to england....you know where i am.

scott walker
Walker3.jpg

pic89.gif

LaurenBacall.jpg

mallrats.jpg

Boston is a bit too far north. I know there are Solo members in that part of the country who could make recommendations. I would only say that the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston is lovely and worthwhile.

http://www.gardnermuseum.org/

The South is quite nice. In NC we have beautiful mountains and great beaches and we enjoy all four seasons to the fullest. Charleston, SC is also steeped in American history and wonderful to visit.

Hope you do find lots of new things that you enjoy on your next visit!

walmart.jpg

The one in the Walmart bags looks like Walter Cronkite...I will have bad dreams tonight...

:tears:

Back
Top Bottom