Viva Hate reissued / repackaged?

J

Jack The Kipper

I have been away for a while (no, not banged up inside or anything) and came across Viva Hate with added tracks on it, a few b-sides or something. the cover date was 1997. I had not seen or heard of this before, as i said, been away, but there were many copies to suggest it may have been an import or newly released in the UK?
Can anyone shed a light as to its appearance past and present?
Thanks,
Jack.

It was (I believe) the standard issue "10th Anniversary Edition" - no doubt the record company trying to make us all buy it again.

Now, if it was to include a bonus disc of demo's or other unreleased goodies I may be tempted!

Now, that strikes me as good business sense. Record companies take note - think like a bootlegger...it's what the fans want!

CHRIS KEATING

Recycled papers

I thought that it was part of HMV's 100 best albums reissued to celebrate 100 years of the company (can it be 100 years?)

Anyhow, I don't like buying these re-issues, but for the benefit of getting "Girl Least likely to" I have to say it was worth the money.

"There's a publisher she says in the New Year.....it's never in this year." Perfect

It should have included "I know very well how I got my note wrong" but nevermind. Has anyone seen Vini Reilly recently? I believe he's touring.

> It was (I believe) the standard issue "10th Anniversary Edition"
> - no doubt the record company trying to make us all buy it again.

> Now, if it was to include a bonus disc of demo's or other unreleased
> goodies I may be tempted!

> Now, that strikes me as good business sense. Record companies take note -
> think like a bootlegger...it's what the fans want!

> CHRIS KEATING

Back
Top Bottom