What Is Sexy? Ladies and Gentlemen

T

therightone

no comment

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What Is Sexy??...Ladies and Gentlemen....

no comment

no comment

coffeeman.jpg

in response to your initial question of:
What Is Sexy?
e420b7481f4c32a52efb4592dea61e1f1243399716_full.png

:lbf:
now as for the rest of it, the whole smart thing :rolleyes:
I use to be real smart, its over rated and it turns out not that sexy too many of the people I find sexy :eek:
so, no, I do not discriminate sexiness based on smarts, if I did, I would think that to be dumb :p

therightone, there is no question that smart is sexy.

I've been carrying the torch for Sherlock Holmes ever since I first opened a book. What amazes me is that every time I mention my extremely geeky romantic fixation on a literary detective, at least one woman with whom I am speaking agrees with me.

Smart is unbelievably sexy.

I am a connoisseur of male physical beauty, however - I cannot deny it. The difference is that brains always enhance beauty, but stupidity always undermines it.

So, brains make the man for me.

therightone, there is no question that smart is sexy.

I've been carrying the torch for Sherlock Holmes ever since I first opened a book. What amazes me is that every time I mention my extremely geeky romantic fixation on a literary detective, at least one woman with whom I am speaking agrees with me.

Smart is unbelievably sexy.

I am a connoisseur of male physical beauty, however - I cannot deny it. The difference is that brains always enhance beauty, but stupidity always undermines it.

So, brains make the man for me.

Anaesthesine, have you read Laurie R. King's novels? I'm not a huge mystery lover, but they are good--the earlier ones are, anyway. I've heard she fell off a few years in to the series. One of the professors I'm studying under has written on feminist historical fiction and mysteries and has used some of the King novels in classes--and Byatt's Possession, too.

And, I nearly forgot. I think a man who does not appreciate Morrissey would have a hard time making me happy. So many criteria! If only a man existed who was blindingly intelligent, seriously funny, a Morrissey fan, and good looking, too! Wherever could one find such a man?

Anaesthesine, have you read Laurie R. King's novels? I'm not a huge mystery lover, but they are good--the earlier ones are, anyway. I've heard she fell off a few years in to the series. One of the professors I'm studying under has written on feminist historical fiction and mysteries and has used some of the King novels in classes--and Byatt's Possession, too.

I have only read The Language of Bees, and I enjoyed it immensely. I really should pick up another one.

Needless to say Posession is a masterpiece (the film was blindingly awful, though).

And, I nearly forgot. I think a man who does not appreciate Morrissey would have a hard time making me happy. So many criteria! If only a man existed who was blindingly intelligent, seriously funny, a Morrissey fan, and good looking, too! Wherever could one find such a man?

Pregs, I'm not going to touch that one. ;)

Suffice it to say that I've met two men that fit that description, and I married one of them. :D

I have only read The Language of Bees, and I enjoyed it immensely. I really should pick up another one.

Needless to say Posession is a masterpiece (the film was blindingly awful, though).

Pregs, I'm not going to touch that one. ;)

Suffice it to say that I've met two men that fit that description, and I married one of them. :D

^^ Word.

Holmes also a favourite character with me.

Laurie R King novels are good read. Interesting addition to the genre. Earlier ones better. Beekeepers Apprentice and Monstrous Regiment of Women. Havn't read the latest.

Ahem, I don't suppose you could introduce me to the second, Anaesthesine? :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom