Well, how about that, an audition

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just back from Leeds, and there's a letter waiting for me saying I've an audition for Britain's Got Talent in Manc in three week's time. Woo, and indeed, hoo. I'll fark it up, just like I always do.

Peter

Just back from Leeds, and there's a letter waiting for me saying I've an audition for Britain's Got Talent in Manc in three week's time. Woo, and indeed, hoo. I'll fark it up, just like I always do.

Peter

I'm guessing you applied for it? Congratulations/commiserations, what are you going to try to impress the country with?

I'm guessing you applied for it? Congratulations/commiserations, what are you going to try to impress the country with?

Just a bit of singing. I put on the audition form that I'd be a mix of McFly/Morrissey/Bobby Darin/Andrew Gold and Gilbert O'Sullivan. The fools.

Peter

Keep us posted - would be good to watch the show and support* someone you know for once.

*laugh at

Peter

I never watch these things, but will break that rule if you're appearing. Good luck. :thumb:

I'm more interested in Tshirt you're wearing because I can see some Japanese words.

Have you managed to through to the second round?

Skinny, Skinny, he's our man...if he can't bring it on no one can!!

:guitar:

I'm more interested in Tshirt you're wearing because I can see some Japanese words.

Have you managed to through to the second round?

35bux60.jpg

It's a Mr Sparkle T-Shirt, the words, literally pronounced, say:

"Mi-su-ta Su-pa-ka-ru" - Mr.Sparkle

"Pa-wa Ku-ri-n" - Power-Clean

Although Dot says the first syllable of Power is mis-spelled as "Ka"

That's a translation from my daughter who is studying Japanese.

As for the second round - no idea. Will find out in a week or two.

Peter

35bux60.jpg

It's a Mr Sparkle T-Shirt, the words, literally pronounced, say:

"Mi-su-ta Su-pa-ka-ru" - Mr.Sparkle

"Pa-wa Ku-ri-n" - Power-Clean

Although Dot says the first syllable of Power is mis-spelled as "Ka"

That's a translation from my daughter who is studying Japanese.

As for the second round - no idea. Will find out in a week or two.

Peter

I'm afraid it says su-pa-KO-ru rathe than su-pa-KA-ru.
It should be su-pa-KU-ru (スパークル).

Also it says Hawer Clean, not Power Clean.

パワークリーン、ハ needs ○ on the right.

Last edited:
If they are cruel to you then call into the Opus One bar (in the old Free Trade Hall, now the Radisson). You can shove their cocktails right up em! During the auditions and the main programme itself, it's always full of them.

If they are cruel to you then call into the Opus One bar (in the old Free Trade Hall, now the Radisson). You can shove their cocktails right up em! During the auditions and the main programme itself, it's always full of them.

I stuck my nose in there yesterday while waiting. Didn't like it. Urrgh.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom