Morrissey's "Brother"

My Mom recorded some of the clips of Morrissey's coverage. She watches this awful FOX LA Morning show. My Mom tells me Jillian on the show had a mention of Morrissey's "brother." I said, Morrissey doesn't have a brother. My Mom said "Yes, Jillian said he has a brother named David and he is an actor." I told my mother to stop watching uninformed shows. I went over to my parent's house and watched the clip and sure enough Jillian says David Morrissey is his brother and was in Basic Instinct or Basic Instinct 2...

I'm sure Mozzer will be thrilled with the news!:lbf:

David Morrissey is doing the voice over for the McDonalds adverts in the UK, which is really sad as he's a great actor.

Thought he was better than that. :crazy:

David Morrissey is doing the voice over for the McDonalds adverts in the UK, which is really sad as he's a great actor.
Thought he was better than that. :crazy:

Rolf Harris must have refused to do it. :straightface:

He has no brother.A sister called Jacqueline..
He can have one of my brothers.I've got five.

My Mom recorded some of the clips of Morrissey's coverage. She watches this awful FOX LA Morning show. My Mom tells me Jillian on the show had a mention of Morrissey's "brother." I said, Morrissey doesn't have a brother. My Mom said "Yes, Jillian said he has a brother named David and he is an actor." I told my mother to stop watching uninformed shows. I went over to my parent's house and watched the clip and sure enough Jillian says David Morrissey is his brother and was in Basic Instinct or Basic Instinct 2...

I'm sure Mozzer will be thrilled with the news!:lbf:

So, a talking head on a FOX station made a really stupid mistake and spread misinformation that one minute of research would have cleared up?

I can't believe it. :rolleyes:

David Morrissey is a great actor. Loved him in "Cape Wrath".

Here is his other acting brother.

2380444652_df2326fde3.jpg

Jillian is a total nimrod, and I don't think you can believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

What relation do you suppose Neil Morrissey is to this family of Morrisseys?

Yes, he actually plays Sylvester, and that is the same expression he is using in that poster as he uses when he finds out that Rufus and Chuck are an item in TITC!
Damn! He's good. Who plays Kathy?

I fancy the pants off David Morrissey

:horny:

He bears a resemblance to oor Morrissey, doesn't he? I know he's not related, but he looks like he could be.

Remember the furore over the confusion that SPM Morrissey was at Elton John's post-Oscars party table with Sharon Stone? It turned out they meant the actor David Morrissey, who co-starred with Stone.

NSFW -- one of the Basic Instinct 2 sex scenes with David Morrissey (an odd film choice given his previous roles)
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2546628/basic_instinct_ii_rough_sex_scene/

More innocent and more amusing footage (showing David Morrissey's resemblance to SPM) imho:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom