Here we go again another fake

Let's ask 'madasun', they're his listings, better still, does anyone have morrisseys number

If you want to know about an autograph the first person to contact is the seller with your questions.

As far as autographs go I've seen some shockers that are 100% real and some very good fakes, I've seen a lot of people say with certainty that things are fake that I know aren't.

I'd err on the side of caution, ask some questions. If the seller's honest, nothing to suggest this one isn't, what's the worst that can happen?

If you want to know about an autograph the first person to contact is the seller with your questions.

As far as autographs go I've seen some shockers that are 100% real and some very good fakes, I've seen a lot of people say with certainty that things are fake that I know aren't.

I'd err on the side of caution, ask some questions. If the seller's honest, nothing to suggest this one isn't, what's the worst that can happen?

I'm with you there, i personally wouldnt buy a signed item unless im 100% sure, like the signed Autobios that came with the WPINOYB bundle or the Years Of Refusal LP's u sometimes see.

Let's ask 'madasun', they're his listings, better still, does anyone have morrisseys number

I assure you they are 100% genuine. They are from my departed sisters collection. I myself have enough signed stuff so I'd rather they went to a good home. Everyone thinks they are an autograph expert so sign your name 20 times. They will be different! I do have morrisseys email address.
Gonna rip this apart as well?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item487c9edfdb

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I assure you they are 100% genuine. They are from my departed sisters collection. I myself have enough signed stuff so I'd rather they went to a good home. Everyone thinks they are an autograph expert so sign your name 20 times. They will be different! I do have morrisseys email address.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item487c9edfdb

I believe u but i woudnt buy the magazines, have u got any signed vinyl? cheers

This is probably one of the worst I've ever seen:

mbad.jpg
https://www.etsy.com/listing/217513362/morrissey-hand-signed-autobiography-new

Don't you want to keep her things as a memory. It seems she had quite a collection. Why sell her collection to others? Just curious, friend.
(So sorry for your loss :( )

I just came across this thread and thought I'd post a photo from a signed copy of Hatful of Hollow I bought on ebay last year.

The seller said he got it signed in 1991 whilst following Morrissey on his first solo tour of the U.K.

Does anyone have any autographs from '91 that they know are genuine so I can compare?

Any experts have an opinion?

:)IMG_2650.JPG

I just came across this thread and thought I'd post a photo from a signed copy of Hatful of Hollow I bought on ebay last year.

The seller said he got it signed in 1991 whilst following Morrissey on his first solo tour of the U.K.

Does anyone have any autographs from '91 that they know are genuine so I can compare?

:)View attachment 34308

wow. I've seen plenty versions of authentic signatures and have never ever seen anything like that. sorry.

even a blind man can tell this is fake

I'm afraid the seller was a liar.

Wow.

Says he bought this signed Hatful off of ebay last year and now has it listed on ebay claiming that he had it signed back in 91.

Tags
#strangewaysherewecome autograph newfavethread signature signed
Back
Top Bottom