Want A Boner-Less 2010, Fellas?!

T

therightone

We can guarantee 12 months of erection-free living if you purchase this gem: The 2010 Great American Conservative Women Calendar!

The Clare Both Luce Policy Institute, a right wing women's group that has lost all touch with reality, put out its fifth annual calendar featuring the top women leaders in the Conservative Movement.

You can usher in a soul-sucking fall as you glare at the face of hate-monger Ann Coulter in September or ignorant dumb bitch Carrie Prejean in October!

"I was so honored to be in the calendar as one of the great American conservative women. As a former beauty queen, it's refreshing to be taken seriously," said the dethroned Miss California.

Taken seriously?!

Glenn Beck has likely found his masturbatory assistance for 2010!

You have to wonder when they put Prejean in this thing. Malkin and Coulter are totally f***ing deranged, but they aren't stupid, especially Coulter, although she is revolting. What has Prejean ever done? Aside from smiling for the camera, of course. Has she ever read anything more substantial than Cosmopolitan? If this is the standard of a "great conservative woman" they're aiming pretty damn low. Or perhaps it's jusat the latest manifestation of the far-right campaign against intellectualism. Surprisingly (Fake sarcasm.) educated people tend to be less attrracted to dogmatic religious fundamentalism, obsessive nationalism, and puritaical social policies. So, they've gone from hating educated leftists, and educated liberals, to liberal educators,..to education. This was part of the appeal of George W. Bush, he didn't talk like a smart person. I disagreed with William F. Buckley on a lot of points, that's probably an understatement, but at least he was smart. There don't seem to be any more Buckley's on the right, now they are led by the Glen Beck's.

I'll send you a Sports Illustrated calendar to keep in your bathroom....:D

When I was in first grade, I got in trouble for looking at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. I wanted to know why my 50 year old female teacher had it in her first grade classroom to begin with. But yeah. I got a lot of shit for that one. But it was worth it :D

We can guarantee 12 months of erection-free living if you purchase this gem: The 2010 Great American Conservative Women Calendar!

The Clare Both Luce Policy Institute, a right wing women's group that has lost all touch with reality, put out its fifth annual calendar featuring the top women leaders in the Conservative Movement.

You can usher in a soul-sucking fall as you glare at the face of hate-monger Ann Coulter in September or ignorant dumb bitch Carrie Prejean in October!

"I was so honored to be in the calendar as one of the great American conservative women. As a former beauty queen, it's refreshing to be taken seriously," said the dethroned Miss California.

Taken seriously?!

Glenn Beck has likely found his masturbatory assistance for 2010!

No Sarah Palin?

Well, I'd do Michelle Malkin. :thumb: (I bet Robby's with me on that! :guitar:)

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mPkOberRCo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mPkOberRCo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Last edited:
I'm in the UK, so non of these people mean anything to me, but from the group photo it looks like the right wing conservative efficiency drive has got out of hand - 'we will make efficiency savings and complete the next year in 11 months'. :)

Dave

Can I be in this calendar?

Back
Top Bottom