Write me?

Wit-and-Wisdom

Nobody's nothing
Hi all

I am interested to know if anyone on here would be willing to bear having me as a penpal? I am having a day of writing tomorrow and i thought for variety's sake that i would send a letter off to someone. However, my penpal has unfortunately not replied for a while and so i'm assuming she lost an arm or few. Would you be willing to fill her shoes? Someone who is clever, opinionated, feisty and charming at the same time would be ideal.

Let me know

Deepest thanks and apologies,
Chris

I would be interested...if I knew you a bit better and wasn't afraid you'd show up at my house and kill me :D

I would be interested...if I knew you a bit better and wasn't afraid you'd show up at my house and kill me :D

Oh you have nothing to worry about, i wouldn't have the first clue on how to mindlessly kill someone, my life hasn't scarred me that badly just yet

If you want then i could give you my address and you can start the whole process off then. I take no precautions when it comes to giving out my address, to be honest i would welcome a burglar, someone to talk to.

Your thoughts now?

Oh you have nothing to worry about, i wouldn't have the first clue on how to mindlessly kill someone, my life hasn't scarred me that badly just yet

If you want then i could give you my address and you can start the whole process off then. I take no precautions when it comes to giving out my address, to be honest i would welcome a burglar, someone to talk to.

Your thoughts now?

That's what a murderer would say:crazy:

:D

Back
Top Bottom