Work is the curse of the drinking class-O. Wilde

T

therightone

Beer

Beer is the fountain of happiness; we should not question its power, but blindly frolic in its foamy ways.”
~ William Butler Yeats on beer

It'll get u drunk! MMM MMM bitch!!!.- Samuel L. Jackson

Beer is the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems
. - Homer Simpson, season 8 episode 18

A substance that allows you to lay the mac down on any girl/guy that you want with no fear of rejection!- Kryx

Means of transport to land where all women (and men) look sexy.

Continue past the makeshift bridge and the piece of metal you pull down
to use as a beer, until the path makes a right turn. DO NOT GO RIGHT!
Instead shug a beer, there should be a wall of beer scrap in front of you,
and you should see numerous curled up beers of metal just like the one
you pulled down before. This is the tricky part, you have to drink all the
beers down to make you drunk, and use them to jump to the far-off beer
platform where the holocron awaits. This is one of those situations where
Dashing Blast can become very helpful. WHEN YOU GET THE BEER DO NOT
PUT DRINK IT!!! I can't stress that enough, if you drink it right away,
are you will never get it back again.

Fridays are a good time for beer...:cool:

For realz. What kinds does everyone like out there?

Specific seasonals, micro-brews etc?

As stated previously, tis the season for pumpkin ales and Octoberfests.

My current seasonal favorites include Southern Tier Pumpkin Ale and Left Hand Brewery's Octoberfest.

For realz. What kinds does everyone like out there?

Specific seasonals, micro-brews etc?

As stated previously, tis the season for pumpkin ales and Octoberfests.

My current seasonal favorites include Southern Tier Pumpkin Ale and Left Hand Brewery's Octoberfest.

Newcastle.

I'm not too far from the place with overwhelmingly the world's largest consumption of this. One, and one only. At the end of the evening.

Peter

I'm not too far from the place with overwhelmingly the world's largest consumption of this. One, and one only. At the end of the evening.

Peter

Every bottle of Bénédictine has the initials D.O.M. on the label. Mistakenly thought by some to refer to "Dominican Order of Monks," it actually stands for "Deo Optimo Maximo"; "For our best, greatest God". (The Dominican Order uses the designation O.P., which refers to "Order of Preachers.").

DOM

Dirty Old Man. Those people you meet at family gathering and in various public places. They might ask for little girls to join them on their laps. You can tell by the looks of them they just are perverted old men.
The Doms in the park hit on my 9 year old sister.

DOM

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine
C12 H19 N O2

DOM

Only the coolest person ever, also known as pimp daddy or supa fly, you can see him with the coolest of g's
also a soon to be famous rapper from da hood in colorado
word to a brotha

Alexis: "Dom kicks ass!!"
Everyone else in the freakin world: "Heeeelll yeah he does!!!"
Dom: "Thank you, represent"

:D

My week has included this..

bulmers3.jpg

and this...

6a00e398a76bc00003011016705ec7860d-500pi

Can lead to....

* Failure in multiple automotive systems, namely the brakes, the steering wheel, and the gear stick, but oddly enough, not the turn signal and hazard lights.
* Beer Goggles, They May Look Good After Twelve Pints But Just Remember, You Have To Wake Up To Them The Next Day!
* Gaining the undeniable desire and ability to actually walk all the way home when all you really want to do is SLEEP IN THE GUTTER.
* Eating household pets
* Getting a zj from a common hood-rat
* Eating at Arby's
* An irresistible affection for caramel corn.
* A belly that will soon be your only friend
* Inexplicable vomit and/or piss appearing on clothing, hair, and in cupboards. (Or the laundry basket).
* Unspeakable stupidity.
* Unwanted refinancing of your home.
* Getting your v-card back.
* A forty-five dollar tab at Taco Bell.
* Forgetting everything that happened like knowing if you were stopped by the police or not.
* Telling the nice policeman that the alphabet starts with M.
* GGethsing on uncrylopedia and maksing stupid potstr whens u cannot tyupe,
* Poor investment advice.
* Asking if McDonald's also sells pants.
* The slurring of your words when a policeman asks if you had been drinking.
* Spending over a hundred dollars on KFC and demanding to see Colonel Sanders
* Swimming naked with three hot female Swiss tourists, in a hotel swimming pool, that you are not staying at, in the centre of town
* Drinking beer can cause memory loss, or worse, memory loss.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

I love Bulmers! I prefer the pear cider though. :D

My dad often complains about the advert saying it's 100% pears and nothing else, as if it was that, it would be called perry. :p
However, my sister says that there's no way that Lambrini, which is called perry, has ever been anywhere near a pear. Incidently, her favourite tipples are Lambrini and White Ace. :p

My dad often complains about the advert saying it's 100% pears and nothing else, as if it was that, it would be called perry. :p
However, my sister says that there's no way that Lambrini, which is called perry, has ever been anywhere near a pear. Incidently, her favourite tipples are Lambrini and White Ace. :p

Don't think I've ever tried either of those. I'm mainly a Bacardi and Coke or cider girl, although I do like a little bit of vodka on occasion. :D

Don't think I've ever tried either of those. I'm mainly a Bacardi and Coke or cider girl, although I do like a little bit of vodka on occasion. :D

Don't think I was insinuating that you ever had sampled them, I was merely trying to compensate for my lack of drinking by mentioning hers, as this is pretty much the Love of Drinking thread. ;) I myself never saw the point in drinking, but I've learnt that there are better uses of my time than raining on everyone else's parade by whinging about alcomohol, because I know you've all heard that story many times before. :)
Having said that, my sister does drink in excess, I think. When she had some friends over a few weeks ago, amongst other drinks (numerous cans of White Ace, some Bacardi Breezers and a few others) she downed an entire bottle of vodka... neat. :eek:

Don't think I was insinuating that you ever had sampled them, I was merely trying to compensate for my lack of drinking by mentioning hers, as this is pretty much the Love of Drinking thread. ;) I myself never saw the point in drinking, but I've learnt that there are better uses of my time than raining on everyone else's parade by whinging about alcomohol, because I know you've all heard that story many times before. :)
Having said that, my sister does drink in excess, I think. When she had some friends over a few weeks ago, amongst other drinks (numerous cans of White Ace, some Bacardi Breezers and a few others) she downed an entire bottle of vodka... neat. :eek:

:eek: :sick: I could never do that. A sip, maybe. But not a whole bottle :squiffy:.

And yeah, I was just thinking aloud when I said that I'd never tried them. :p

:eek: :sick: I could never do that. A sip, maybe. But not a whole bottle :squiffy:.

And yeah, I was just thinking aloud when I said that I'd never tried them. :p

I know! If I had to drink an alcoholic drink, I think it would either be pineapple juice mixed with Malibu or Heineken, which is the only beer I can drink without pulling funny faces. :p

Back
Top Bottom