Swords Tour poster

Flax

I can't go to any of these shows in Germany, but I would REALLY like to get a copy of this poster.

If anyone gets a copy of this, please let me know. I could either buy it or trade.

Thanks!

normal_Morrissey_Poster_02-1.jpg

Will this be the poster to advertise Swords as a whole do you think? i hope theres a different one, so i can try and claim a free one from the indie shops when swords is released. I got beaten to the YOR promo posters in the shops, was well gutted, i didnt realise their was a 'first dibs' thing on them. i know for the next time though.

Flax is a great collector, then he needs to get a copy and of course, this poster has the shirt of Flax's avatar.

For me it wouldn't de any difference but for him.. oh God.
I hope you get one, dear Flax...

This poster seems to confirm that the cover of "Swords" will indeed be that picture.....

The only check shirt I can recall that I liked that the man wore was from the Tomorrow video (and I'm wondering if that was because it was black and white). I still love that vid.

Not digging the pic for the poster or the cd... at least not yet

The only check shirt I can recall that I liked that the man wore was from the Tomorrow video (and I'm wondering if that was because it was black and white). I still love that vid.

Not digging the pic for the poster or the cd... at least not yet

The check shirt of this poster seems like the Tomorrow's.. I think.
Check shirt reminds me of Grunge... and I hate it... But I like check shirts.

If they make as many posters for this leg as they made for the earlier German dates they'll be all over ebay.de later. I'll keep my eyes open.

This poster is awful but I assume u want it cuz of the shirt? Flax have you ever though of making an archive of all of the tour and promo posters on your site? It would sit nicely next to the music art work no?

I think we can safely assume Moz has delegated all sleeve design to graphic arts students from now on.

Back
Top Bottom