Ambitious Outsiders

• Thread starter faceless critic
  • Start date
F

faceless critic

I'm glad this whole Ambitious Outsiders thing has crashed down. That little fruitcake Chris thinks he's the number one Morrissey fan out there. Sure Chris you have all these bootlegs and videos and books and posters and you brag about them all the time. Well let me tell you something, That doesn't make you a bigger fan than the rest of us. You go to SATH shows and Morrissey events and walk around like your the shit! You want to be recognized, and you are, for being a little fag! Come out of the closet! Your sooo feminine! And for all you followers, well thats all you are FOLLOWERS, You think Chris is this big hero for having a Morrissey website. Truth is he's a lttle jerk. Your so arrogant!! All you are is one of those "instant" Morrissey fans who went out and bought everything to do with Morrissey all at once and now claims to be such a "big" fan. Ambitious Outsiders is dead, Thank God!!

Please do read, Chris

> I'm glad this whole Ambitious Outsiders thing has crashed down. That
> little fruitcake Chris thinks he's the number one Morrissey fan out there.
> Sure Chris you have all these bootlegs and videos and books and posters
> and you brag about them all the time. Well let me tell you something, That
> doesn't make you a bigger fan than the rest of us. You go to SATH shows
> and Morrissey events and walk around like your the shit! You want to be
> recognized, and you are, for being a little fag! Come out of the closet!
> Your sooo feminine! And for all you followers, well thats all you are
> FOLLOWERS, You think Chris is this big hero for having a Morrissey
> website. Truth is he's a lttle jerk. Your so arrogant!! All you are is one
> of those "instant" Morrissey fans who went out and bought
> everything to do with Morrissey all at once and now claims to be such a
> "big" fan. Ambitious Outsiders is dead, Thank God!!

Here we have a perfect example of one arsehole exposing their primitive jealousy freely. Do you see now, Chris, that they're not worth caring about?!

>That little fruitcake Chris thinks he's the number one Morrissey fan out there.

...and not me! Damn!

>and you are, for being a little fag! Come out of the closet! Your sooo feminine!

One can only guess how this person BEARS listening to Morrissey. Only neanderthals can believe being feminine is an insult to anyone.

>You think Chris is this big hero for having a Morrissey
> website. Truth is he's a lttle jerk. Your so arrogant!!

You're showing us even more what hero he is indeed, and that is, in sharing his passion with us. Had you a website all you were able to share would be your hate. Thanks for saving us this.

Faceless=spineless=worse than being a fruitcake. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom